How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?

Discus and support How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an "Anduril Cleber" xbox account that has signed up for EA access, but I wanted to transfer payment for this subscription to this "Colonelbroom... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColonelBroom131, Aug 20, 2019.

1. How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?

I have an "Anduril Cleber" xbox account that has signed up for EA access, but I wanted to transfer payment for this subscription to this "Colonelbroom 131" account. So that I could have the games on any console.

:)

ColonelBroom131, Aug 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there ColonelBroom131,

Thank you for your inquiry. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

As Njal the Blue noted, subscriptions cannot be transferred between accounts.

You will need to cancel/end the subscription on the account, and purchase it on the other account.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not transfer subscriptions or digital content from one account to another, sorry.
  5. issayaValverde Win User

Fortnite - linking an existing Epic account to a new XBOX Live account

How can i transfer skins from one account to another account
  6. CivilPie9 Win User

Xbox account / Microsoft Account mismatch - how to unravel?

Can you transfer a Xbox live subscription to another one? so if I create a new Microsoft account for the offline profile can I transfer my subscription over?
Thema:

1. How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer subscription account

2. How to transfer Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to transfer Xbox live subscription?: I accidentally redeemed by AMD reward for Xbox live on my Microsoft account created with my email given by my college. I can't sign in my college's email in Microsoft store....
  3. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  4. Transfer premium subscription to ne computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer premium subscription to ne computer: how can I transfer my subscription for MSC to my new computer? d10dec80-a113-4cd9-a126-35e892bd57f2
  5. Premium Subscription Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Subscription Transfer: I have recently switched from a Windows 10 phone to an iPhone and my Premium subscription to Solitaire is not recognised on the iPhone version of the app. How do I get access to my existing...
  6. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  7. I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...: I have already tried to contact Microsoft support about this and they wasted my time trying to get my problem resolved and directed me here. I am wanting to move my Xbox information and Microsoft...
  8. transfer my games and my xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer my games and my xbox live subscription: Hello, I would like to transfer my xbox live subscription and my 5 games to my new xbox account before deleting my current account, how to do it, thank you. 78800f6a-01c3-47f2-aa0d-a0a4116bfaa7
  9. Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer: Hi, I just migrated to another country and my gold membership status is now "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer". Does anybody know when this transfer will complete? Hours, days, weeks? I hope I...
  10. Transferring Accounts to Xbox one and how to Cancel Xbox 360 live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Accounts to Xbox one and how to Cancel Xbox 360 live subscription: So heres my problem.... I am having troubles getting my account from 360 to one. I've seen friends from 360 do it and I do not know how to. I made a new account on Xbox one using the email I have...