how can i turn a 10euro xbox gift card into a 10euro steam gift card

Discus and support how can i turn a 10euro xbox gift card into a 10euro steam gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically i was planning to buy some games on steam but before i paid i forgot that i had a 10euro Xbox gift card . So i tried paying with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alexmechano, Aug 6, 2022.

1. alexmechano
    alexmechano Guest

So basically i was planning to buy some games on steam but before i paid i forgot that i had a 10euro Xbox gift card . So i tried paying with the 10euro Xbox gift card and it dint work, and i don't want to waste my real money on steam games. And + i don't need the 10euro gift card for Xbox anymore because there's nothing more interesting in the Microsoft store. So can anybody pls help me transfer my 10euro Xbox gift card into a 10euro steam card

:)

alexmechano, Aug 6, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Alexmechano! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, using Xbox gift cards / Microsoft Account balance to purchase games on Steam is not possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can turn that 10 euro Xbox giftcard into about 4-5 euro you will never be able to sell it for straight cash

There are tons of giftcard selling or trading websites you will have to find one based on your region

There is no 1to 1 trades

It's usually the website buys cards at a discount or another user

And the you buy another card if there is one

Selling giftcards never work in your favor

Just use it

And no there is no refunds on giftcard nor will a company ever exchange for a giftcard for another company

Especially with steams rates
  4. javiermontenegro2 Win User

Xbox gift card

hello need to upgrade my MSFS 2020 how can upgrade with a xbox gift card or microsoft gift card?
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  6. helpmepleaseeee[] Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

How can I access the gift card? In my order history when I purchased the gift card it says i got "miscellaneous credit" of $1.25 added to my microsoft account, not a gift card.
Thema:

1. how can i turn a 10euro xbox gift card into a 10euro steam gift card - Similar Threads - turn 10euro gift

2. Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service: I have a two month old Xbox series X, which no longer turns on. It will chime when hitting the power button, but the power light goes off immediately and does not turn on. I have attempted all the...
  3. Xbox turning on when TV turns on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turning on when TV turns on: This just started happening in the past couple weeks without changing TV or xbox settings. I've turned hdmi cec on and then back off again, checked TV settings and just can't work it out. Anything...
  4. Xbox one won't install when off and it removes from queue when turned back on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't install when off and it removes from queue when turned back on: My Xbox won't install games when off and it removes it from queue when I turn it back on e2424481-4f23-44a2-836f-2f0d27ba03d3
  5. Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One turn on randomly?: I have read all the post and articles claiming it’s something touching the button be it a pet or dirt/dust but that makes no sense to me as is impossible for my setup. It’s not a hardware issue...
  6. Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop freezes and cant be turned off: Laptop freezes when i play some games for a very long period of time i will see the game screen but its frozen , cant hear sounds neither can turn off the laptop i got no more information to type...
  7. Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.: I’ve had my elite series 2 for some time now and it has been working fine, no issues, I predominantly use it connected to the provided wire when gaming but recently my series 2 is forever blinking...
  8. Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.: [img] After exiting to the home screen, the screen remains green. Fiddling with the hdr settings on the xbox the color comes back to normal, but when I try to play it happens again. I have hard...
  9. Turning a ban in into a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning a ban in into a suspension: I need help contacting the Xbox enforcement team about turning my ban into and suspension 544ce1ed-dbf6-4990-9b99-aa6644a1b3af
  10. So is it a console bug, where in standby when Xbox Series X turns back on it doesn't get or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So is it a console bug, where in standby when Xbox Series X turns back on it doesn't get or...: after having my Xbox series x in standby for a few days, I went to turn it back on and the internet connection was missing, I have it update to date with console updates, we got this Xbox from our...