How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?

Discus and support How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know custom pics are down atm but a month ago i stupidly tried changing it and went with a basic xbox approved one to try and see if the whole "sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fallen Gamer97, May 17, 2020.

1. How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?

I know custom pics are down atm but a month ago i stupidly tried changing it and went with a basic xbox approved one to try and see if the whole "sorry try again later" error would fix it not knowing they disabled it. I know its only a picture but is there
    anyway i can use my current microsoft account profile pic for my xbox? i tried on the xbox app and pc app and even on console but i cant find out how to use my account pic. its not inappropriate or anything fyi.

:)

Fallen Gamer97, May 17, 2020
  2. MMC KC Win User

After Covid-19 you will be able to change it again.
  3. Thundahawk15 Win User

Currently until COVID 19 gets better or is over the xbox pictures will not be working anytime soon.
  4. xCER3ALK1LLERx Win User

Unfortunately, people are unable to change gamerpics due to low staffing during COVID-19. I attempted to do the same as stated in your question, but failed.
  5. Scoobydoo4327 Win User

They are fully shut down till COVID-19 gets better but when it does then give it a try
  6. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Ah gotcha. Thank you for the help :D
Thema:

1. How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Picture

2. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  3. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  4. Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...: Have bought 1000 V-Bucks with my Microsoft account. Can see that I bought it, money(99 SEK) withdrawn from account, but no V-bucks on my Fortnite account. Have also lost V-bucks from my account...
  5. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  7. Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...: Buongiorno Mio figlio ha account microsoft Xbox per giocare su Pc con Minecraft dungeons. Adesso ha acquistato il suddetto gioco su nintendo switch, ha eseguito accesso e collegato come da...
  8. locked microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked microsoft account: i woke up to being locked out if my account ive reached out to multiple microsoft workers seeking help but my problom is yet to be resovled ive filled out a form in order to recive a email to get...
  9. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...
  10. How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account: Please can someone tell me how I buy my family member (child) xbox live? When I go through this on her console (logged in as her) I get to a message 'ask a parent' but I cant get any further than...