How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game

Discus and support How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game? If I use the keyboard to take screenshots, I have to press too many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TALIII, Jun 21, 2021.

1. TALIII
    TALIII Guest

How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game?

If I use the keyboard to take screenshots, I have to press too many buttons. Sometimes when I press the default buttons, I miss the screen I want to take screenshots.

If you can set the share button of the handle to take a screenshot, it should be much better, although pressing this button on the PC does not respond

:)

TALIII, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

Hey there Always Bluffing.

So that we can best help out, can you please clarify what happens when you try to create or remove a screenshot? Have you tried a quick power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds and then try again? If not, please make sure to give that a
    quick try and let us know how it goes.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series s/x storage

You can still use external HDD for your Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One games but you can't play Series X/S games from them,

Series X/S games can only be played from the internal or external storage card,

with game file size's getting bigger, that 1Tb internal NVMe SSD is going fill up quick.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a bit might help. Try again

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Another Xbox Series X slow upload victim

You need to make sure ni games are running and check the quick resume. The system prioritizes up,loading last. Some games won’t even push a screenshot till you quit
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
Thema:

1. How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game - Similar Threads - series handle quick

2. xbox series s game clips are laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s game clips are laggy: when I record 30 sec game clips with the share button on my brand new series s (bought yesterday) they look like they have fps drops every 2 seconds. I tried recording at 720p but it's the same....
  3. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  4. Dolby Vision games on the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision games on the Series X: My LG TV has Dolby Vision and my Series X says “your TV Supports Dolby Vision for Gaming @4K 60Hz”. when I launch games like AC:Valhalla and FH4 I never see the Dolby Vision badge is it still...
  5. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  6. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  7. Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series)

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series): Let's hope I can summarize what goes on in my head. The Series X only unlocks it's full 40Gb HDMI potential when the output is set to 120Hz. When set to 60Hz it seemingly only uses HDMI 2.0 specs...
  8. Can someone explain why Xbox Series X warranty issues can't be handled via chat and/or phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone explain why Xbox Series X warranty issues can't be handled via chat and/or phone?: For some unholy reason, I was redirected to the forums when I selected the "Warranty, Service & Repair" option in the dropdown menu for my Xbox Series X. I was given a popup that says "Phone calls...
  9. Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip: My xbox series x constantly lags when recording clips (30 seconds clips) and crash when doing a full screen record. I have alpha skip also the audio is sometime out of sync submitted by...
  10. Microsoft Store's Unprofessional Handling of My Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store's Unprofessional Handling of My Xbox Series X: I ordered and Xbox Series X on midnight nov 9th, it charges my card immediately, two weeks later they charge my card again (they still hadn't removed the nov 9 charge), i call support the next day...