How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?

Discus and support How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still have a Xbox 360 console, and still have some games on the backlog. But how can I see a list of them? On the support page, there is a link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinalBossBr-[xboxvenue], Sep 2, 2019.

1. How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?

I still have a Xbox 360 console, and still have some games on the backlog. But how can I see a list of them? On the support page, there is a link pointing to https://live.xbox.com/download/history but
    there's nothing related to Xbox 360.

So, how I do it?

Thanks.

:)

FinalBossBr-[xboxvenue], Sep 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is no way to do it on the website anymore. Your best bet is to check your download history on the Xbox 360 instead. To check your download history goto settings - account - download history.
  3. revolverdyret Win User

Games on achievements list disappeared

Still can't see my all achievements on Xbox one or the Xbox app for Android or Xbox.com. The only achievements I can see are recently played games, but none of my old 360 or One games show up on the list. . I can view my achievements fine on the true achievements
    app for Xbox one. I have to boot up an old game for the achievements of that game to show back up. I can view my Xbox 360 achievements on the 360 emulator also.
  4. malu0803 Win User

Pros/Cons of preview program

I have problem with preview program then I can not find the list of 360 games on my games and applications, and does not appear click menu button and view the 360 in my one and I can do?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My wishlist New Features for Xbox Live Whole

There is a block system on xbox 360,but not a blocked list that you can view.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can 360 titles be added back to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames

Not all xbox 360 games are part of the bc list this is why you can't check them from Xbox one. Instead you can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console or your computer. You can also choose to download an item
    again (if needed) for no additional charge: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/store/view-download-history
Thema:

1. How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own? - Similar Threads - view list 360

2. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  3. Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.: Xbox has been power cycled, restarted, as well as account removed and re-added to the console. Unplugged and re-plugged, all possible power solutions have been attempted. Is there a fix? Is this a...
  4. Can You View Your Game List In The App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can You View Your Game List In The App?: is there a way to view all of your games (installed or not) that have been installed at some point your Xbox on the app? I just want to check and see what games I have on there on the go....
  5. View a list of all the owned addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    View a list of all the owned addons: Hi, As owner of FFXV, I received today the code for unlocking the Regalia in FH3, but when redeeming the code I most likely had a connection issue, and now when I try to redeem again my code, the...
  6. Cannot View Friends List in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot View Friends List in Xbox App: As the title suggests, I cannot see my friends list in the xbox app on my account or voice chat in game with my account. I am able to with another account, checked xbox enforcement page and i have...
  7. Xbox One Can't view achievement list for games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Can't view achievement list for games: I am having an issue with viewing the achievements list for Forza Horizon 3. I have checked with other games such as Fallout 4 and Overwatch and they will load when I go to "See my Achievements."...
  8. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  9. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  10. I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can view my friends in my friends list while they appear in my followers.: Sometimes, I got this message: "we are unable to show your friends at this time, try refreshing your app" 99a42b39-787c-4b81-b696-25161e431e52