How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

Discus and support How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrystalElite102, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months if that matters

submitted by /u/CrystalElite102
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrystalElite102, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Why can't I join?

Just be patient they may allow additional people to join the Alpha Skip ahead when spaces become available.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  6. Stuart Fenton Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Unfortunately registration ended a couple of days ago - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
    If that is case then..... they shouldn't be sending out messages inviting you to join. Christ, I am starting to feel a bit pee'vd about the whole Microsoft experience just now. Over the Xbox console years.... from day 1, its been:

• 1st your an Ambassador
    • Then you get kicked
    • then its a stupid 1 day ban
    • Then your Insider
    • Promoted to Alpha Skip ahead program
    • Buy the new Xbox1X
    • download content to new Xbox1X
    • that includes the Insider Program
    • But hey.... NO Insider Alpha Skip Ahead
    And now the registrations are closed???? WHF?

Ok, I went over the top with the bullets.... Please bare in mind people, that I've just turned 46 and now fall into the category of grumpy bugg** .
Thema:

How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

1. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring? - Similar Threads - someone join increase

2. Notifications not working when someone joins party

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not working when someone joins party: submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  5. Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...: Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group mostly someone that not friend it says”Something went wrong.Try again later(error code: 100)I’ve tried using the text to...
  6. Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone: [img] Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group or usually someone that’s not my friend it gives me an error code 100.Anyone else have the solution I have tried...
  7. Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...: I have a strange problem. I live in Singapore and when I try and find any multiplayer game, it never finds any games, or may find 2 or 3 players only. YET, when a clan member from the US or Europe...
  8. I cant join someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join someone: So there's someone hosting a server I play on, I can join everyone else on my friends list, and everyone can join him without an invite needed... except me, anyone have any suggestions or...
  9. Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox: I have deleted a child from my Microsoft family numerous times but he keeps joining back in by "accepting" my invitation. How do I block him from being able to do this? I changed my password,...
  10. Can't join the same worlds on Minecraft.Can someone help please!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join the same worlds on Minecraft.Can someone help please!!!!: My son has had his Xbox one for Christmas. We've had nothing but problems with it. However my son & nephews are trying to join one and others world. They can hear each other on the head sets but...