How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

Discus and support How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by williemachuca, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4

:)

williemachuca, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive. If you haven't done anything wrong, nothing will happen.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

If it was not fair the team will analyze it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Every report gets investigated before a decision is taken, if you haven't violated the code of conduct, there is nothing to worry about.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Microsoft will investigate the reports, you will only be punished if you do something wrong, rest assured.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason

No one can "unreport" you. Doesn't matter is someone reports you for no reason,all reports are investigated so you will only receive enforcement action on your account if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

In fact anyone found abusing the reporting system risks being suspended themselves.

There is no way to stop false reporting but like I said,if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.
Thema:

1. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason - Similar Threads - unreported been reported

2. An Old Account Has Been Hacked!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Old Account Has Been Hacked!: Hello, I have been trying to reach someone all morning! An old account was hacked and my user name/password was changed without my permission and a subscription to Xbox was created. I need to...
  3. For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.: Every time I try to change my xbox profile picture I get an error or try again later. PLEASE FIX. 97c9e586-dbcf-4aee-a4e4-a75ec8192556
  4. My Xbox might have been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox might have been hacked?: Hi, around a month ago i had to change my password due to the current one being “incorrect” every time i tried to enter it. Then just two days ago the same issue happened. I had written the...
  5. Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.: As the title states, I haven't trouble navigating the file structure of my xb-one, I need to access the usrmgr0 . What i don't need is any other answer other than how to reach usrmgr0. Edge wont...
  6. I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.: Ive been trying to upload a custom profile picture from the xbox app and it has been saying “Sorry not able to upload that right now, try again in a little while, it has now been 5 hours and it...
  7. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  8. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...
  9. Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way: My xbox one x worker perfect untill I started playing the new call of duty modern warfare then it slowly started getting loud and corrupting my save games cousing me to delete and redownload them...
  10. Unreport

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unreport: Hello, I'm I need to put something straight I reported my friend ZOMBIEgamer4175 Due to the fact that I kept getting kicked for no reason I only reported him because he was the party leader....