How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

Discus and support How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnimatedCrown17, Nov 30, 2019.

1. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info.

:)

AnimatedCrown17, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add another way to pay?

Hey there AnimatedCrown17,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on the subject of getting back online after a subscription has been suspended for overdue balance. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing. Unfortunately, there is no way to pay off an
    overdue subscription with Microsoft Account Funds. You can only pay with what is outlined in our

Manage your payment options online

For more information on dealing with unpaid subscriptions, check out
    How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

Thanks for reading!
  3. Smwutches Win User

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add another way to pay?

You can try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can do anything, but otherwise a past due balance can only be paid by credit card or Paypal. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live gold

If your question is can you pay a past due amount with Microsoft account currency gift cards the answer is no.

You would have to pay with another payment option like a credit/debit card or PayPal you would not be able to use the same payment option that is currently past due.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Paying an overdue payment with my balance

6. kiollofded13 Win User

I can't

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. What error message do you get? Have you tried to pay the past due balance using this link here :

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription
    Nothing, just want to pay pending subscription with gift card, and have the amount of money you need
Thema:

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

1. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add... - Similar Threads - pay past due

2. Pay past due for account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due for account?: So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i contacted support, they cleared the past due balance,...
  3. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  4. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  5. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  6. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  7. paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying a past due subscription: I was paying for game pass, on the third month i didn't have enough so it stopped which was fine but when i tried to repay with the only real option a 15 year old has, with gift cards (prepaid)...
  8. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  9. Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.: I would like to pay my xbox live gold with my account balance but i can not, because it says that i have to add another payment method. 102e740c-a793-4e53-a749-511ec8758b9d
  10. Can’t pay past due payment???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pay past due payment???: My Xbox live gold was suspended because I didnt have enough money on my card but when I got enough money it keeps saying there’s a temporary problem with the service and to try again later but its...