How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

Discus and support How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnimatedCrown17, Nov 30, 2019.

1. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info.

:)

AnimatedCrown17, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add another way to pay?

Hey there AnimatedCrown17,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on the subject of getting back online after a subscription has been suspended for overdue balance. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing. Unfortunately, there is no way to pay off an
    overdue subscription with Microsoft Account Funds. You can only pay with what is outlined in our

Manage your payment options online

For more information on dealing with unpaid subscriptions, check out
    How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

Thanks for reading!
  3. Smwutches Win User

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add another way to pay?

You can try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can do anything, but otherwise a past due balance can only be paid by credit card or Paypal. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live gold

If your question is can you pay a past due amount with Microsoft account currency gift cards the answer is no.

You would have to pay with another payment option like a credit/debit card or PayPal you would not be able to use the same payment option that is currently past due.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Paying an overdue payment with my balance

6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account money

Thema:

How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

1. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add... - Similar Threads - pay past due

2. If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...: So I decided to renew my Xbox Live Gold today and a message pops up telling me i already have a subscription with gold included, so I go to microsoft.com and I’m about to pay it, and then it says...
  3. PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: I already have a subscription to Ultimate but it is currently suspended bc its past due. If I pay it up will my next due date be the same as it was before or will it reflect the day that the...
  4. It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...: Cant use my code on game pass cause owe 9.99 live fee Why cant i pay it with it value 14.99 0024df5c-a205-47a1-8f50-c85aa602c9ff
  5. pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    pay past due: i bought a 15 dollar xbox card and i used it for one month xbox live and had some money left over.I used the money to by the ultimate game pass which was one dollar at the time.I used a prepaid...
  6. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  7. Pay past due for account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due for account?: So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i contacted support, they cleared the past due balance,...
  8. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  9. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  10. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...