How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?

Discus and support How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alathil22, Apr 3, 2020.

1. alathil22
    alathil22 Guest

I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it was redeemed on May 31st 2017, and I have an email regarding a password change on May 17th 2017, but that
    may well have been me. Is there anyway to figure out what account the code ended up attached to? I haven't changed microsoft accounts since then, but would like to know if there's any course of action before the window closes on the 20th.

:)

alathil22, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Red1Monster Win User

What does the code give ? If it's a realm, maybe you already used up it's time. For your question, i don't think you have a way of knowing other than calling microsoft support.
  3. alathil22 Win User

4. Kiesey Win User

Where did you purchase the game from?
  5. Panno92 Win User

Ключ активации

Translation:

Activation key

Good afternoon!

Please tell me how to find out if a key is activated for a subscription?

---------

Answer:

Hi, you can simply try to redeem it in the store, if the code is valid the store will tell you what are you redeeming and ask if you want to continue; if the code has been already redeemed the store will tell you that the code has been already used and is
    not valid
  6. Mr Durva Win User

Mulitple Premiere Clubs

what you can do is make 2 more silver accounts and redeem the codes on those and congrats 3 gold keys now
Thema:

1. How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to? - Similar Threads - tell account minecraft

2. Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.: Hello, my husbands account has recently constantly started locking, and we havent gotten an answer why. Its been over 10 days now. Support told us to expect a response within 24-48 hours but that...
  3. For puting on a image on my account I try and the only thing it tells me is something went...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For puting on a image on my account I try and the only thing it tells me is something went...: It wont let me put a gamer pic I uploaded but it doesnt say I did anything wrong 7d110bdc-8e25-496e-8edb-4334f1da7fc0
  4. No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...: he tratado de accesar a mi cuenta y me dice que no existe, ser algun error en el alias o porque se elimina automaticamete [Translation-I've tried to access my account and it tells me it doesn't...
  5. A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...: A person got my account info. And corupted my files and i cant get on my games how do i ge tmy files back and be abke to get on my games again 01226d94-d999-4c81-a4b1-8cb3e6668834
  6. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  7. can anyone tell me how to contact Microsoft about accounts before I take this xbox back and ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can anyone tell me how to contact Microsoft about accounts before I take this xbox back and ...: This is the worst system ever. I have enough problems creating accounts at work with out this rubbish. I just want to create an account for my children. But now I have 3 accounts for me and I...
  8. xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix: So I picked up a refurbished 360 today, signed up for a Live account and went to download Netflix to the system and it tells me I need a Live account to continue, while I am signed in as my...
  9. I'm signed into the right account? but its telling me I'm not??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into the right account? but its telling me I'm not??: Hey, so I just logged on my Xbox account to play overwatch. When I clicked on it, it said that I needed to login to the account the game was perchased on. Which I was logged on to the RIGHT...
  10. How can i tell what fortnite account is synced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i tell what fortnite account is synced: How can I tell what fortnite account or epic games username is synced with my xbox live account? 3a454c5e-03e0-4252-b6a2-219878ac0bfe