How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation?

Discus and support How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I forget to delete my Xbox Game Pass automatic prolongation, the payment wasn't paid. Now I owe 1 mont payment, but I want to cancel my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zblabunek, Mar 4, 2019.

1. zblabunek
    zblabunek Guest

Hi all,

I forget to delete my Xbox Game Pass automatic prolongation, the payment wasn't paid. Now I owe 1 mont payment, but I want to cancel my subscription - but it is not possible (there is only choice "pay the debt")

Is there any possibility, how to 1) cancel subscription and 2) don't pay the fee?

Thank you How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation? ;)

:)

zblabunek, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

3. jamesWallace7 Win User

Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

I am getting exactly the same issue after cancelling my game pass and trying buy Xbox Live.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game pass refund

5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I was wondering what would happen in your situation. Hopefully support can answer your questions and help you out as soon as possible!
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Thema:

1. How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation? - Similar Threads - cancel Game Pass

2. Anulowanie subskrypcji game pass i zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Cancel your game pass and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anulowanie subskrypcji game pass i zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Cancel your game pass and...: Witam Mam problem, kupiłem game pass i zapomniałem wyłączyć okresowego rozliczenia, dziś 16.11.2019 pobrano mi pieniądze z konta i odnowiono usługę, gdy chcę ją anulować wyskakuje mi że opłata...
  3. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  4. ultimate game pass canceling

in XBoX on Consoles
    ultimate game pass canceling: i cant cancel the ultimate game pass and renew the xbox gold 4d255427-d20e-4795-a755-806980a9b711
  5. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, this is my last effort at this issue. I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it expired and Microsoft reinstated it. 5 days later...
  6. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  7. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  8. Licença cancelada por causa da asssinatura do gamepass (License canceled due to game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licença cancelada por causa da asssinatura do gamepass (License canceled due to game pass...: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Gostaria de saber o que fazer nesse caso, tenho o jogo desde 2016 e por causa do gamepass não consigo jogar o jogo que eu comprei offline pq pede pra logar...
  9. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...