how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

Discus and support how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Division��, Jul 31, 2019.

1. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or anything i dont see why it would be since its not offensive in anyway or form... and also i dont get how the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] is able to be
    used but wont let me use [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] ? : /

:)

Division��, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

1. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ? - Similar Threads - can't gamertag Mod

2. How come numbers can't come first in a gamertag? (Not prefixes/suffixes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come numbers can't come first in a gamertag? (Not prefixes/suffixes): Is there a reason numbers can't come first in a gamertag? I don't like the x's in my name and I was wondering if there will be a feature in the future where you can add number's in the beginning...
  3. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  4. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  5. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  6. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  7. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...
  8. We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?: I thought with the updated gamertag system to support different languages and styles we'd finally be able to use the - and _ symbols but we cannot? I thought the new system was using a new Unicode...
  9. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  10. Can't access gamertag profile on SA build

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access gamertag profile on SA build: Hi there: Just wanted to report through here (sent reports with previous build and latest - 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7172.190611-1923) that I can't simply access my gamertag...