how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

Discus and support how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Division��, Jul 31, 2019.

1. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

all im trying to do is get the gamertg [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which stands for
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] so if the gamertag is blocked or anything i dont see why it would be since its not offensive in anyway or form... and also i dont get how the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] is able to be
    used but wont let me use [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] ? : /

:)

Division��, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

1. how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ? - Similar Threads - can't gamertag Mod

2. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...
  3. We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?: I thought with the updated gamertag system to support different languages and styles we'd finally be able to use the - and _ symbols but we cannot? I thought the new system was using a new Unicode...
  4. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  5. Can't access gamertag profile on SA build

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access gamertag profile on SA build: Hi there: Just wanted to report through here (sent reports with previous build and latest - 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7172.190611-1923) that I can't simply access my gamertag...
  6. i can't change my gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my gamertag: i want to change my gamer tag, its available i pick Claim it! then enter my credit card or PayPal pick Buy then says Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your...
  7. I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...: So I downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire recently. When you start it up, it displays your account in the top right corner with your gamertag and such. I'm signed into my...
  8. Can't get back to original gamertag or account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get back to original gamertag or account.: My xbox was glitching so it recommended that I reset it. I reset it and pushed save data. When it came back on it wanted me to create a new account. I tried to sign in with my exsisting microsoft...
  9. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  10. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...