How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

Discus and support How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by shellreef2012, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card has a 0 balance and it wont let me renew with a new visa gift card and it says i owe 9.99. So
    [Mod Removed]? When gold expires i wanna maually renew, thats my decision to make not microsofts. So how do i fix this?

:)

shellreef2012, Mar 15, 2019
  2. shellreef2012 Win User

Hi Shell,

If you are unable to remove it yourself, you can request a call from support and they will be able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
    How they gonna call me theres no place for my phone number just a tell us your issue field?
  3. Smwutches Win User

The system does warn you that auto-renewal will be turned on once you confirm your payment. By confirming you agree to turn it on.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shell,

If you are unable to remove it yourself, you can request a call from support and they will be able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, you can do it following the next steps:

On Xbox One:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account associated with the payment option to remove.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select Settings .
    3. Under Account, select Payment & billing.
    4. Under Payment options, scroll right to the payment option you want to update, then select Remove.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there shellreef2012,

Thanks for the reply. Check out these articles for more information:

I recommend to try XBF Javier's recommendation in contacting customer support for more assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any billing or subscription issues.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free
    to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. We'll be locking the thread.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase - Similar Threads - cant remove card

2. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  3. I cant remove my debit card from my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant remove my debit card from my account: I cant remove my expired debit card from my xbox account because of pending charges. Everything on my billing history is complete, i have turned off auto renewal for both xbox live gold and EA...
  4. I cant remove my payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove my payment option.: Yes, I cant remove my payment option cuz it just says "Sorry there is a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later" Status code is 8C150009 and i does not work. I think Microsoft scammed me?...
  5. Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges: I want to remove my credit card from my accoubt but its says theres pending charges that need to finish before i can remove it. Do you know whats happening (i just turned of auto renew for my ea...
  6. EA Access payed with Paypal but cant remove Paypal account after finished payment for 12 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access payed with Paypal but cant remove Paypal account after finished payment for 12 months: I want to remove my Paypal account from my son's MS account which he uses on Xbox One S. Tonight i wanted to sign up a 12 months EA Access for my eldest boy. I thought Paypal would be a safe...
  7. Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP: HELP I sold my xbox and forgot to remove the Home setting from it. The Set As Home xbox option isn't available. I removed the device from my account via the xbox.com site so only my actual xbox...
  8. Cant Remove a follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Remove a follower: I am unable to remove a follower form my list. His name is [Mod Removed] Nothing against the guy, but I dotn like how this system lets someone add me without my consent. So I remove anyone who...
  9. CANT REMOVE OR ADD FRIENDS

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT REMOVE OR ADD FRIENDS: I am having a very big problem. i cant seem to add or remove friends from/to my friends list! Also, some people on my friends list can not even hear me talk! I have the setting so that I only hear...
  10. Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Remove Payment Option From Banned XboxLive Account! Have Proof Of Info. @STAFF: Hello, I'm looking to see if a staff will be able to remove the payment option from my xboxlive account because for the last month I have been getting charged. So first of all, i've already tried...