How come my digital games don't carry over from console to console?

Discus and support How come my digital games don't carry over from console to console? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last year I bought an Xbox Series S to replace my Xbox One S, and all of my games transferred over. However when I recently upgraded to an Xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter lee1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Peter lee1
    Peter lee1 Guest

Last year I bought an Xbox Series S to replace my Xbox One S, and all of my games transferred over. However when I recently upgraded to an Xbox series X only the games I bought on the One S transferred over and the digital games I bought on the Series S did not transfer over to the Series X. I have tried game sharing and it has not worked, and the I'm running low on the amount of switches I have for my home console. Does anybody have a fix for this issue?

:)

Peter lee1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

your games are in your account, just install them.

unless you haven't downloaded the profile that bought your games

you can check the purchase in the order history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

As you're probably aware, games are linked to accounts, not consoles. Are you sure you purchased these games with the same account you used on the One S? Sounds to me like you were using a different account.

Go to the orders page on your account https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders This will show you all of your purchases. You can change the view from three months, 12 months or everything.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Has anyone heard anything regarding themes working on the Xbox One?

I don't think the themes carry over, I think the only things that will are your digital content from the xbox store (Music, movies and TV shows). But that's about it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I'm console banned and I didn't evendo anything. His YouTube name is [Mod Removed].

Console bans don't carry over from console to console so if you get an xbox one for xmas it wont be banned.
  6. SnapELIMINATOR Win User

I wonder what happens to the games I have downloaded

That is sad that my digital games wont carry over to the Xbox One.....! It should be possible using the cloud. I sure hope we do hear something about the digital games.
Thema:

1. How come my digital games don't carry over from console to console? - Similar Threads - digital games don't

2. Xbox digital games says I don't own them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital games says I don't own them.: So last night I brought 3 games, Rise of Insanity, Layers of Fear 2, and Welcome to Hanwell. Downloaded them and launched LoF2 today - which worked fine. Tried WtH and it told me I didn't own the...
  3. Xbox won't let me insert a digital code it says I already own the game even though I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me insert a digital code it says I already own the game even though I don't...: Hey folks! When I tried to insert the digital code for a game it says I already own the game. To answer a few questions, No. The disk is not in the xbox. d54b0aac-53fc-4043-ba12-d3e839ee8e0a
  4. Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...: Would there be any way to download a digital game before a relevant update and continue to play in the nonupdated version so long as the user plays offline and does not update? For example lets...
  5. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  6. Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...: I recently complained because I didn't get my star upgrade or any points in the last 2 months. I was informed by the xbox support person that I didn't receive my star upgrade or points because I...
  7. Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.: I purchased battlefield one digitally and it's not showing up that I purchased it in my reward. 182a6587-985d-409f-8a9b-f71412ec6837
  8. I bought the FF15 digital premium game . What includes the season pass . But i don't have that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FF15 digital premium game . What includes the season pass . But i don't have that ...: But all what's in it : NO season pass ! Now i can buy it for € 24,99 , but i already paid for the most expensive premium pack (about € 90,-) Is it possible to still get the season pass , without...
  9. My digital game deleted and I don't want to wait again, so can I install it with disk and then ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital game deleted and I don't want to wait again, so can I install it with disk and then ...: So I live in Italy and my internet is crap. Best I ever get is 6mb/s. And I was downloading an update for Battlefield 1 and accidentally hit cancel all because i wanted to pause it because I...
  10. XBox 360 digital games I purchased don't show game icons in "My Games" when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 digital games I purchased don't show game icons in "My Games" when ...: I know this question has come up in the past, but I wonder if there is a fix for this issue now. I haven't found a good answer or a solution for this issue, so I'd like to pose the question: Why...