How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

Discus and support How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grumpy panda125, Oct 16, 2019.

1. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded bad. I tried to connect my mic with a better working controller and I couldn't talk. I looked at all the
    settings and couldn't find an solution. I think the mic is linked to the other bad controller in some way.

:)

grumpy panda125, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

1. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for... - Similar Threads - once connect headset

2. Xbox Once Controller not turning on unless USB cable connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Once Controller not turning on unless USB cable connected: As the title said, my Xbox One Controller that I use on my PC, does not turn on when I hold the Xbox button. Instead, its just constantly flashes. This started happening only recently when my...
  3. Not Able to connect to xbox live even once for 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to connect to xbox live even once for 2 years: Hi, I bought an xbox 360 kinect 2 years back and have not been able to login to xbox live even once.I tested my connections and everything is fine.Currently am getting the error code...
  4. Controller vibrates once mic is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller vibrates once mic is connected: My xbox ONE controller is connected to my computer running windows 8.1. Everything works fine. But when I plug a mic on my controller, it begins rumbling until I unplug it. Also the microphone is...
  5. Once again, the server cannot connect? What the heck?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once again, the server cannot connect? What the heck?: It has now been 2 more days that I cannot play Microsoft bingo. why does this happen so often. Thinking, seriously, to deleting all their games. 7b3a789a-1d40-4031-beda-37084b39b05e
  6. problem getting connected once connected it disconnects in the middle of the game, and also am ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem getting connected once connected it disconnects in the middle of the game, and also am ...: problem getting connected once connected it disconnects in the middle of the game, and also am not receiving any rewards once community goals are reached. Whats going on?...
  7. for once and for all, please fix the unbelievable connection problems with this game!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for once and for all, please fix the unbelievable connection problems with this game!!!!!: What on earth is so difficult about keeping a simple game operating? Are you being hacked or something? For days now, I have had trouble getting the game to start, and once I do, it will often...
  8. bingo connection problems once again

in XBoX on Consoles
    bingo connection problems once again: bingo connection problems once again.... also not to mention unavailability of the free tickets & coins., I can only imagine please fix or I'll just play bingo elsewhere. this is totally...
  9. Once I connect to xbox live and sign in, I get disconnected. Network settings are fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once I connect to xbox live and sign in, I get disconnected. Network settings are fine.: I can connect to xbox live but once I try to sign in I get disconnected. I've checked all network settings and they are fine. I've also successfully completed the xbox live connection check....
  10. any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on.: any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on. eb3393ac-5f9f-4cb3-8a49-215cf9ce7e36