How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

Discus and support How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxRabidPsychoxX, Sep 13, 2019.

1. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps

:)

XxRabidPsychoxX, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

1. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat - Similar Threads - has problems ever

2. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...
  3. Minecraft World has a problem loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World has a problem loading: Hi, my Minecraft world. (1.14.20) won't load in. My other worlds load in like it has no problem. Then my one world says it has a problem loading in. Maybe a reason might be it is about 297 MB? I...
  4. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  5. Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me: So I've been trying to improve my gaming visuals by getting a better monitor for Xbox one s because I had a sh*t one and when I heard there gonna support 120hz for Xbox now I thought this a great...
  6. My xbox controller has a problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller has a problem.: The left stick whenever I go up once to select something it skips over and continues to the top even when i'm not touching the controller. This might be a little confusing but all suggestions...
  7. Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio: I had installed the Halo Masterchief collection some time ago. I haven't played it for a few months. In this time i played other games. 2 days ago i wanted to continue with where i have left at...
  8. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  9. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317
  10. Probably the only parent who has ever had this problem (NOT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably the only parent who has ever had this problem (NOT): Hello, My two sons make purchases weekly that result in charges on the credit card we have attached to our Xbox Live account.. I want them to stop. They don't. Usually they think what they are...