How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

Discus and support How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxRabidPsychoxX, Sep 13, 2019.

1. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps

:)

XxRabidPsychoxX, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

1. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat - Similar Threads - has problems ever

2. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  3. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  4. My xbox one has problems with troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one has problems with troubleshooting: Hi I m an Italian guy( so be gentle with my english) and yesterday I tried to run my xbox, that instead of showing me the normal green screen it opens to me the troubleshooting menu. How can I...
  5. Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game: So I recently bought the xbox game pass and tried to install a few games I started with Vampyr, which worked fine and I am still able to play it. I then saw I could download Imperator: Rome, a...
  6. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  7. Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems.: Doesn't Microsoft / Xbox think about any collaboration with Starbreeze studio? Most players know that Starbreeze studio has been working on PayDay 3 for some time. This studio creates nice games...
  8. There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...: This has just happened to me recently. I’ve been playing Dark Souls Remastered and the message pops up. I’ve been reading about, but can’t find a legit solution. d6638f29-6559-41b3-9058-1b3c5c0443e5
  9. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317
  10. Probably the only parent who has ever had this problem (NOT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably the only parent who has ever had this problem (NOT): Hello, My two sons make purchases weekly that result in charges on the credit card we have attached to our Xbox Live account.. I want them to stop. They don't. Usually they think what they are...