How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

Discus and support How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/costinilie, Nov 17, 2019.

1. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One.

submitted by /u/costinilie
    [link] [comments]

/u/costinilie, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

Hi there TR CarNaGE,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your issue, that feature is not available with the streaming from Xbox One to PC. Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your
    home network.

To take advantage of game streaming, you need:

• Xbox One console: Game streaming must be enabled in Settings.
    • Windows 10 PC: You must be signed in to the Xbox app with the same gamertag as on the Xbox One console.
    • Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC and the Xbox One console must be on the same home network. Options:
      • Wired - Ethernet connection (recommended for both PC and Xbox One console)
      • Wireless - 802.11 N/AC wireless connection

Sounds like you were running a bug that was fixed with the update.

Take a look at this article:
    Project xCloud: Choice for How and When You Play
    . There’s so much more to come, so stay tuned.

• Project xCloud: a vision for game-streaming technology that will complement our console hardware and give gamers more choices in how and where they play.

Hope this helps.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Project XCloud

Is there any chance that Project XCloud will run on a Chromebook, either Chrome OS or Linux?
    I believe they stated that they're hoping to put XCloud everywhere that they can, eventually. So fingers crossed it'll hit those platforms too.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

Project xCloud looks cool but I won't be using it because I like playing games on a tv with a controller more then trying to play a game on a small screen.
Thema:

How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

1. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now. - Similar Threads - cool Project xCloud

2. It would be cool to be able to see the background picture

in XboX Insiders
    It would be cool to be able to see the background picture: Hey IDK if anyone from the actual development team read this but I would love to if it's possible to be able to see the background picture on the xbox when you set a picture to be in the...
  3. Xbox One X vertical and cooling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X vertical and cooling.: There are alot of "aftermarket" cooling options for the Xbox One. My question is it a good idea for the health of the system to use these? Many of them being the triple fan setup through an...
  4. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  5. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000: I have had this mic for about a year now, and it has worked just fine with amazing quality. However, over the last few weeks, the mic has been having issues. At first, it was only random, short...
  7. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  8. New update screen. very cool

in XboX Insiders
    New update screen. very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/bhrxz [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one is cool

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is cool: xbox one is a good system bought one for the wife so she can play videogames. With me 6863fdea-0d5b-4486-b5d2-d40e09d4e279
  10. Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...

in XboX Insiders
    Another 3.7GB download in 2 days , very cool...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cristi_CDX [link] [comments]