How cool would an invite to stream button be?

Discus and support How cool would an invite to stream button be? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox has always been about social. We need an option to invite friends from the friend list to watch our mixer stream. It’s hard to get some people to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DadeeonMixer, May 7, 2020.

1. How cool would an invite to stream button be?

Xbox has always been about social.

We need an option to invite friends from the friend list to watch our mixer stream. It’s hard to get some people to come by and hangout in the stream, but it would be easier if an invite to watch popped up on their screen.

Wouldn’t this be awesome/ helpful? What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/DadeeonMixer
    [link] [comments]

/u/DadeeonMixer, May 7, 2020
  2. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

how cool would it be if....

No they wouldnt be in story mode, but with the flow of characters DC chose the Watchmen just doesnt fit into it
  3. Burst Axe Win User

The Watchmen don't fit in anything IMO. If NRS wanted to make them fit they would. No matter how stupid the reason they give is.
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Yeah, im sure some people would like that, but most hardcore DC fans wouldnt want them implemented into this game. I just dont think they would fit to well, especially the story mode.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

I wouldn't like. I don't like any of them.
  6. potatoeslave Win User

i realizre that they dont fit into this particular universe seeing as how they are their own seperate deal, i just think that the characters are awesome, and i would love to wreck me some fools with rorshach. i can see his speacial move already....giant
    kick to the chest which launches his opponent into the air, grappling gun shot to the throat, yanked back to the ground, stomp to the head then light them on fire with a lighter and can of wd40, to which they get up screaming, and then a meat cleaver to the
    head to put them out of their misery.
Thema:

How cool would an invite to stream button be?

1. How cool would an invite to stream button be? - Similar Threads - cool invite stream

2. Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling: ?Does a vertical stand for the console help with cooling c05ce720-4d01-4b72-9777-e78fd110bc16
  3. Xbox one randomly started having issues regarding ventilation and cooling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly started having issues regarding ventilation and cooling: So I came home from a family event wanting to relax and play some Xbox but to my surprise the Xbox shut off after 10 or so minutes and proceeded to turn off and on for a couple minutes. I looked...
  4. Xbox Ultimate for Families?- 3 Xboxes in our House...not cool

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ultimate for Families?- 3 Xboxes in our House...not cool: I know the Family Gold was ditched a while back, but there needs to be a better option for families with more than two boxes in the house. I shouldn't have to have two completely separate...
  5. My console won't cool down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't cool down.: Its been a while since I played my xbox one x but part of the console is warm to the touch on both sides. Should I be concerned? c59eb58e-fbbd-4f9e-8b07-2c0c1a9b66e8
  6. Are there any 3rd party cooling add ons for Xbox series x ? I made this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there any 3rd party cooling add ons for Xbox series x ? I made this.: Hereis my attempt at making a heat exreactor this is a prototype. [img] 482078ac-1ef9-4a11-960f-63621c79a58b
  7. Xbox One X getting hot in simple games without issues, but shutting down while cool in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X getting hot in simple games without issues, but shutting down while cool in...: Hey Mic-Team as I wrote in the title my so called "most powerful console ever" - Xbox One X is getting hot in simple (more CPU intense) games like Minecraft without any issues (no loud fan and no...
  8. Does Xbox repair Xbox One S cooling Fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox repair Xbox One S cooling Fan?: The cooling fan on my Xbox one s is running very loud and I smell something burning. f50c6752-48c4-4da4-baa4-b1b3b3425535
  9. Cooling fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cooling fan: The cooling fan runs all the time on my Xbox series x even when the console is turned off. 205745fc-4036-4287-92f0-5e0fdff1219d
  10. My cooling fan and external SSD won't turn off when plugged into the rear USB sockets on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cooling fan and external SSD won't turn off when plugged into the rear USB sockets on...: Anyone have any ideas how to get my cooling fan and external SSD to turn off when I turn off my Xbox One. I've tried it in both modes on the power options and also unticking the turn off storage...