How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

Discus and support How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by That guy Dank39, Sep 10, 2019.

1. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is there.a way to fix it.

:)

That guy Dank39, Sep 10, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

3. AridLizard Win User

is this a wired controller?

if it is wired it will do that if the cores or interior insulation of the cable has become damaged or the USB socket on the controller has become loose.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Does this happen as soon as the Home screen appears?

Can you scroll thru the menu items, Left Stick, and use all the other buttons?

You may need to Update your controller or as mentioned above, If it is a wired controller it
    may have a short and needs to be replaced.

Have you tried a different controller to see if it duplicates the issue?

Let us know
  5. V0nd0ll0 Win User

The problem I think your describing is a dead zone it happens to controllers over time from use some games have settings where you can adjust the settings of dead zones witch may fix the problem some games do not have these settings which for a real fix
    if you have warranty on your controller I would send it in, or to go get a new one. But if you cant I would recommend looking in your game settings and seeing if you can adjust your dead zones.
  6. That guy Dank39 Win User

There not drifting there if i push down it will jump to to top of the screen or any direction for that matter.
Thema:

1. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own? - Similar Threads - did steaks controller

2. Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?: I dont see it anymore. I'm just curious what's next on the list. f8d0dbe0-8596-4c9c-b6d7-f6d62633db6b
  3. I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me: I purchased the Eon bundle from the stor but it did not got entered in my account. a379c7c7-94c0-4100-8694-a7f1f01f1b99
  4. Game DVR, lo hizo de nuevo :( [Mod Translation - Game DVR, did it again]

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR, lo hizo de nuevo :( [Mod Translation - Game DVR, did it again]: ¡Hola Microsofters! Soy yo el bueno de , el Game DVR me ha estado causando *VARIOS* problemas, El sistema en si, es bueno, pero en mi PC ha fallado en varios aspectos: 1- Por alguna razón que...
  5. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  6. Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live?: I been anticipating to get on the Gears of War 5 all day just to come home moments ago to find out Xbox Live is shutdown. I cannot sign into my profile and no access to my hundreds of games....
  7. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

in XboX Insiders
    Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did: So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and...
  8. Did some 1 hack Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did some 1 hack Microsoft: Y cant i add my account im not trying to go back to ps4 in get hack b0a38e21-3c08-4ab6-be53-92bb91d72aa4
  9. Where did it go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go?: As you can tell from my username, I'm rubbish [mod removed-profanity] this stuff, but....my daughter's Sims4 game had an add-on, Vampires, we bought it, downloaded it back on Aug 1st. Shes played...
  10. 0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error on xbox -sorry i did not buy a ps4...: too much online rubbish that breaks down and nothing works if you can not sign in - on fiber 150mb so not my network , total frustrated.... e2f0f7f5-8400-43e5-9b68-ef86fd36fc5d