how do change my xbox live email account

Discus and support how do change my xbox live email account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OG-J-TWIN, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

1. OG-J-TWIN
    OG-J-TWIN Guest

:)

2. UFSx ToXyKz x Win User

Xbox live ambassador help !

In fact i've received the email, but sending me on old hotmail account. How should i do to change my email address form xbox live ambassador please ?
  3. SheaRally Win User

CANCEL!

How do I completely remove an email address from a Microsoft account that I accidentally created a long time ago, its not used for anything? I want to use that email address to sign in to my actual Xbox Live account, and then how do I change the email sign
    on on the account i want to use it for?
  4. Hailoin Win User

Just changed my E-mail but can't use the old one to change E-mail on another Xbox account.

That wasn't what I meant, what I meant is how long do I need to wait to use my primary e-mail on my primary xbox live account since I've already changed my primary email with some secondary email. Do I again need to wait for a month until I can use my primary
    email to replace the email on my primary xbox live account ?
  5. Susie Jones Win User

Changing Emails Help

Thank you for responding. Based off the link it is connected to my current account and email information which is my parents. Changing the alias does nothing to the xbox live information it is simply to receive emails which will then change my parents email
    again and mess everything up. I need to know how to completely change all the xbox live information to a separate account email and everything so it is my personal information but it seems impossible to do so without making another account, in which case is
    extremely redundant and unnecessary.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Migrate Gamertag to another address

Thema:

1. how do change my xbox live email account - Similar Threads - change live email

2. Change the email associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the email associated with my xbox live account: Hi, So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox. After upgrading to windows 10 and using my...
  3. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  4. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  5. changing the email associated to a xbox live account and making it so that the previous...

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the email associated to a xbox live account and making it so that the previous...: We need this to be changed as to which I can not recover or use my xbox live account no longer due to some family issues. I am no longer able to use my xbox live account anymore, because I am...
  6. Changing xbox live account email + phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing xbox live account email + phone number: I have a really old Xbox live account created from the first days of 360 however the information i used like the phone number and email i both no longer use and do not have access to. Is there any...
  7. Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*: Hi, I have two email addresses, A & B. Email A - My main email account, the one I want to keep. This has an Xbox Live profile associated with it. Email B - My old email account, but linked to...
  8. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...: Split from this thread. I need some help bigtime.. Because of security someone has hacked mine and my friends account.. Becouse if you hes gotten into our outlook, gmail, netfix ect numerous...
  9. Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email for account, can't log into XBOX live anymore: My original account for Microsoft, xbox and iTunes account was a @live.com address. My son took over my xbox profile and made it his own last year, i finally got around to changing the email so it...
  10. How do I change my email account for a live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my email account for a live account?: I have been trying to transfer my email account on one live account to another. It hasn’t worked. I have an email I made for one account and a different email for a different one. I only use one...