How do change the gta v language

Discus and support How do change the gta v language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, here is my problem, i'm Brazilian, I have two xbox one, the fat and the S, when playing on the Xbox One S, I can join full sessions on gta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brunosanches1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How do change the gta v language

Hello, here is my problem, i'm Brazilian, I have two xbox one, the fat and the S, when playing on the Xbox One S, I can join full sessions on gta online with other Brazilians, but when playing on the fat, I always join small lobbies and almost no one is
    Brazilian, I tried several things to change this, tried to uninstall gta v and install again, tried do reset my console and tried to use the internet cable on the fat (the Xbox one s is also on Wi-Fi, but the fat is closer to the router than the S). My last
    attempt is to change the language of the game, cause the Xbox one s is in Portuguese, and the gta on the fat is all in English even with my console in Portuguese. I would like to know how to change the language of the GTA, I tried changing the language of
    the console to French, but the gta still in english, tried to change again to Portuguese and seen no changes in the game.

EDIT1: Also, after some changes, i can now have my NAT open in the Xbox one Fat, however, still having the same problem. The NAT on the Xbox one S is Estrict with DoubleNAT, i'm a bit confused as despite having worst connection, worst speed and NAT Estrict
    and DoubleNAT on the Xbox One S, i still able to join full brazillian lobbies.

:)

Brunosanches1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. JetCityGambler Win User

GTA V Launguage Problem

From the R* support forum:

Question: How can I change my language in GTA V?

Answer: The language in GTA V depends on your console language setting. If your console language is not supported in GTA V you will be prompted to select a language when starting the game. If you would like to reset the language after the game has already
    saved it:

On Xbox 360: Hold LB + RB while booting the game

support.rockstargames.com/.../200195177-How-to-change-the-language-in-Grand-Theft-Auto-V
  3. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Změna jazyka v system language a location nefunguje. Stále je jazyk v GTA V v ruštině.

Translation -

Changing the language in system language and location does not work.
    There is still a language in GTA V in Russian.
  4. Brunosanches1 Win User

Yes, didn't work either. I've noticed some thing while testing the conection, when i test the conection on the Xbox one, sometimes appear that my network is behind a cone nat, what does that mean ?
  5. Brunosanches1 Win User

Yes, I am using the same Xbox profile, the main xbox of this profile was the Xbox one S, changed to the Fat and still have this problem
  6. Brunosanches1 Win User

I tried some solutions, and now i can see that my NAT is Open, i tried disconnecting the Xbox one S of the network to see if the problem might be on my router not being able to support two xbox, but after all this, i still have the same problem.
Thema:

1. How do change the gta v language - Similar Threads - change gta language

2. Gamer Tag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Tag Change: Hello, a while back I changed my Gamer tag to "" and it changed. So everything went fine, or so I thought. Just recently I discovered that my Gamer tag is now "#4781". I never agreed to this...
  3. Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval

in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval: My xbox gamertag was changed recently without me being able to do anything about it. I got a message from Xbox saying that my gamertag was changed for being offending. My gamertag was: Nick7592....
  4. How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in...: I have just set up MS family on a new PC, created a Microsoft account for my child, and bought Minecraft with it. It works but it won't let him add friends. It says: "You need permission You...
  5. Xbox Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamertag Change: Hi, In January my boyfriend got his Xbox One which I set up an account on, I started with a generated name that the Xbox wanted me to take and then chose to change my Gamertag. I changed it, it...
  6. Several Changes on Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Several Changes on Microsoft Rewards: Hello I would like to propose the next suggestion for possible changes on Microsoft Rewards: - First one: make Microsoft Rewards completely Region Free and aviable for everyone no matter if...
  7. GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH: I'm still starting to play GTA online in Russian. The game no longer offers a change to another language. Please, give me an advice. We've already reinstalled the game. Is there any other option?...
  8. GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...: Dobrý den, jak změním na xbox one ve hře GTA V jazyk z ruštiny na angličtinu? Translation - Hello, how do I change my xbox one in GTA V from Russian to English?...
  9. GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.: Hi; I have been locked out of both characters on GTA 5, by a modder. I have changed my gamertag, and it still doesn't work. Is there any way to unlock this account, or do I need to open up a...
  10. I can't hear Dialogue and music on GTA V anymore, and i haven't changed any audio settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear Dialogue and music on GTA V anymore, and i haven't changed any audio settings.: Anyone have a solution? i have seen other solutions saying to set some audio setting to HDMI compressed or something, but i have checked and my settings are already set to that, and i haven't...