how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection?

Discus and support how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting these invites, but can't accept them because I don't know how. it says to hold down the guide button to accept, but all that does is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgotTSondabrain, Nov 12, 2014.

1. how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection?

I keep getting these invites, but can't accept them because I don't know how. it says to hold down the guide button to accept, but all that does is turn off my controller. what the hell is going on?

:)

IgotTSondabrain, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't play new game I purchased on Xbox store

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2014
  3. yodasean33
    yodasean33 Guest

Thanks

yodasean33, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.
  5. yodasean33 Win User

Thanks
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

4 player co-op games

the halo masterchief collection is a 4 player co-op game
  7. Smwutches Win User

How do I accept preview invite

If you've been accepted, you will receive a message over Live to accept.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

How do I accept preview invite

Hey BENJI3077 -

As Smwutches said, if you are accepted into the Xbox One Preview Program, you will receive an Xbox Live Message with further information. However please note that the program is running at or near capacity and people who are invited are not guaranteed acceptance.
    You can find more information over on the
    Preview Program Forums.

Thanks for understanding. :)
Thema:

how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection?

1. how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection? - Similar Threads - accept game invites

2. My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pocket edition minecraft isn't letting me accept other peoples minecraft game invites: it comes up with 'You need to change the details of your microsoft account but iv'e tried everything beb1a899-a70e-4564-8744-669ac79339c3
  3. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  4. [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing: Seen when playing State of Decay 2. Xbox Friend invited me to his game, and we were both in a party together (of which he had invited me, and I accepted through Game Bar). I select the...
  5. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  6. Accepting Game Invites while playing backwards compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accepting Game Invites while playing backwards compatibility games: I was playing gears of war 3 on xbox one with the backward compatibility. i would play a match online, and then after that match i would receive a game invite like you would get when playing on...
  7. How can i accept/send Game invites for the xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i accept/send Game invites for the xbox 360 games?: I need help on accepting/sending game invites on xbox 360 games thank you fdd8eda5-9bb8-45d6-91c7-91a109767e87
  8. Not accepting invites for party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not accepting invites for party or game: im not getting invites to parties althought i can join my friends party's but do no see invites they send me after verifying they have sent one my NAT type is not strict or moderate its says open...
  9. accepting friend game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    accepting friend game invite: how do you accept your friend game invite? I have tried holding down the Xbox button, no success I have tried going to notification and launch the game invite, no success when I go to my...
  10. Accepting game invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepting game invites?: Hello, I was wondering how to accept game invites. I get invites while playing destiny but when I go to messages there doesn't seem to be anything there. Is there a place to view all of my...