how do i access age range

Discus and support how do i access age range in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been trying for about a week to change my family safety settings, but all videos/forum posts do not work. can i get a link or screenshots as to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joeparke, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Joeparke
    Joeparke Guest

i have been trying for about a week to change my family safety settings, but all videos/forum posts do not work. can i get a link or screenshots as to what steps i am supposed to take??

:)

Joeparke, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if your account is a child account if you are going to try to change by following the steps below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar click on my Microsoft account,

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go on the date of birth

Change to 18+

Once this is done, unlink your Microsoft account from all open browser sites, after which you wait 10 minutes, re-enter the link.
  3. Joeparke Win User

i think you may have misunderstood, i am asking how to change the range in which games i can play, like 16 and 18 games
  4. Joeparke Win User

yes but they're are restrictions on it that i don't know how to change
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joeparke, when you say you'd like to modify your family settings, it means your account is in a family group or not, or you're trying to change your privacy settings, from any mamper follow the links below to see if they help you.

Online Privacy and Security

Get in https://www.xbox.com/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

Next click: Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security

Search You can join multiplayer games

Select ALLOW

Or select what you want to change and then at the end of the page click Save.

Family Settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/12/06/family-s...

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/08/app-and-...
  6. x4Hx W4R Win User

Alderney Safety Enforcement (Recruiting 16+ Age)

Well, my clan does not have an age limit as I am capable of getting rid of the people who do not belong no matter what age they are, however people who do not want to have the extra trouble, age 14-16 and higher is a good-range. However, the best range is
    17 and up.
Thema:

1. how do i access age range - Similar Threads - access age range

2. Age of Empire III - no access to new (purchased) civs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empire III - no access to new (purchased) civs: I purchased the Africans civs and I could play them. with no problem I have now purchased both the new Italian and Malta civs and the Mexicans but I cannot access them, even the Africans are no...
  3. Minimum Age Requirement for Accessing your Xbox Account Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minimum Age Requirement for Accessing your Xbox Account Online: Does anyone know what the minimum age requirement for accessing your Xbox Account with a web browser is? I’ve noticed that whenever I sign in, it just redirects to a page about privacy settings....
  4. Due to age restrictions i can not access certain games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Due to age restrictions i can not access certain games.: I put a family group for me and my wife to be organizers and my son as a member. I tried to download Wolfenstien: Youngblood for PC , on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC, recently and got the Due to...
  5. I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).: 누군가가 나를 도울 수 있습니까? 실수로 내 위치를 변경 (나는 한국에 거주하지 않습니다) 나는 내 나이를 확인하기 위해 한국어 "Ipin"이 없기 때문에 내 계 에 액세스 수 없습니다! 발, 나는 누군가가 그와 함께 나를 도와 경우 감사하게 것입니다 Can someone help me? I accidentally changed my...
  6. Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2: I would like to seek for help for the following problem, why i use my game pass to enter the game, it shows the following thing that unable me access to multiplayer... [img]...
  7. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  8. Age verification service is not accessible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age verification service is not accessible.: I had tried several times for age verification service with Korean language, but so much errors occured. Especially HTTP 403 error occurs everytime I try for verification. Please help me a little...
  9. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  10. Age of Empires Pre-order and Beta Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Pre-order and Beta Access: I pre-ordered on Nov 17. I have also signed up to the survey & the newspaper with the same address - NO INVITATION email anywhere in my inbox nor spam folder - can see the game in Xbox, but...