How do I access an old email account used for xbox

Discus and support How do I access an old email account used for xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I access an old email account used for xbox? it was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which I no longer have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenBeal, Apr 13, 2020.

1. StephenBeal
    StephenBeal Guest

How do I access an old email account used for xbox? it was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which I no longer have access to is it possible to reset the password which I also can't remember? my new address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Regards

Stephen Beal.

:)

StephenBeal, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

if your trying to log into to said email. id get ahold of whatever site you made a email with and see if they can send you a link to reset password.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can try and reset the password by going to account.microsoft.com/acsr

If you have access to the security proof (an email and/or phone number on the account that Microsoft will send a code to so they can verify ownership of the account) if you can receive that code and put it in then you can reset the password.

Once that is done you can then sign into the account at account.live.com/addassocid to add a new email/non-Microsoft account address to the account to sign into the account with at this point you can then remove the old email from the account and just use
    the new email that you added to the account.

If you do not have access to the security proof currently on the account and you do not remember the old password there will be an option on the account.microsoft.com/acsr website that you do not have access to the security proofs anymore and they will have
    you fill out a form with information about the account. If you answer enough of those questions correctly they will then send you a link to the email you put in at the beginning of the form with a link to update your password.

If you can then update your password you will then be given the option to update your security proof on the account along with going in and updating the email address associated with the account.

If you do not answer enough of those questions correctly you will receive an email again to the email that you put in at the beginning of the form saying that you have not provided enough information.

If you still have a console that account was on after receiving the email saying you did not provide enough information you can then contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and let them know you do not remember the password for your account and
    have already filled out the form and received the email saying you have not provided them with enough information.

They should then be able to Fill out another form for you with information about your account and the console that you have that has the profile on it and send it to another department to look over those answers and see if you provided them with enough information
    about the account that way if you did then they would send you a link to reset your password.

If you do not have a console with that profile still on it then the only thing you can do is continue to fill out the form at account.microsoft.com/acsr until you get enough questions correct.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. Jay O. Win User

try to recover by using recovery email address/phone number which connected.
  6. Conville14 Win User

Microsoft did not recognize change in email, can't log in to xbox live

I can't access the account page on my xbox because I am not connected to xbox live. I do not know the password to my old email account. I don't know how I am going to change my gamertag to the account I want without being able to access the account page.
Thema:

1. How do I access an old email account used for xbox - Similar Threads - access old email

2. Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...: Hello my son got logged out of his Xbox and And all of our verification info is outdated email and phone and it keeps asking me to submit a form I’ve done the form 12 times already and it still...
  3. Accessing an old banned account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing an old banned account.: Hi there. I was wondering if there is any way to access my old account which has been permabanned? I've been playing on my current account for almost 10 years and I've recently been...
  4. The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...

in XBoX on Windows
    The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for some years and today there were problems with it starting as it could not sync. It now loads but looks like i have never played the game...
  5. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account: Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the...
  6. Regain access to an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to an old account: so afew years back i was scammed and lost access to my account where they changed the email and password and spent hundreds of dollars on my mother's card and i was never able to get the game i...
  7. The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?: Now I recently saw a post on r/mixer about somebody who was wondering why mixer no longer had FTL (sub second latency), I tried directing them to the old mixer experience from the banner on the...
  8. Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password: When I set up my Xbox Live account I was using a different email address than my current one. I no longer have access to the email address, and I just got signed out of Xbox Live for the first...
  9. Regain access to a xboxlive account that has an old email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regain access to a xboxlive account that has an old email.: I'm trying to regain access to an xboxlive account that is tied to an old email that I no longer can access. It seems it got lost during some transition from hotmail being changed to outlook I...
  10. How do I verify my primary alias to change my email when I don't have access to that old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify my primary alias to change my email when I don't have access to that old ...: I have been pulling my hair out on the phone with support trying to figure this out. My Microsoft account is over 10 years old. I no longer have access to the primary email address linked to it....