How do I access Microsoft points to pay for a gold membership???

Discus and support How do I access Microsoft points to pay for a gold membership??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a friend that has had a account on my 360 console for a long time now and today decided he was going to go and buy a gold membership. However... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willis199111, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Willis199111
    Willis199111 Guest

I have a friend that has had a account on my 360 console for a long time now and today decided he was going to go and buy a gold membership. However the old hotmail account he use he no longer has access to and therefore cannot use his Microsoft points
    to buy a gold membership they are requiring pay pal or a crdeit card???? he does not have either but he does have $15.00 on his account.

:)

Willis199111, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Kinectimal
    Kinectimal Guest
    Paying for free stuff?

I don't see how it's a perk for Gold users. It would be a perk if it were included in the cost of a Gold sub. On PS3, there's no charge and PSN is free. If PSN is free and you don't need PSN+ to access Netflix, why doesn't Microsoft allow us access to it
    without a Gold subscription? If I pay for Netflix and I paid for the Xbox, why do I need to pay to use things that I pay for on things I paid for?

Kinectimal, Mar 31, 2014
  3. FishingBoy01
    FishingBoy01 Guest
    Help for getting reward

Hi, I just pay for Xbox live gold for 12 months. However, my account cannot earn 200 Microsoft Points. Please help me how to get back 200 Microsoft Points. thanks,

FishingBoy01, Mar 31, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid card in a store. It is not possible to use the currency in your account to purchase a subscription.

Smwutches, Mar 31, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid card in a store. It is not possible to use the currency in your account to purchase a subscription.
  6. Kinectimal Win User

Paying for free stuff?

I don't see how it's a perk for Gold users. It would be a perk if it were included in the cost of a Gold sub. On PS3, there's no charge and PSN is free. If PSN is free and you don't need PSN+ to access Netflix, why doesn't Microsoft allow us access to it
    without a Gold subscription? If I pay for Netflix and I paid for the Xbox, why do I need to pay to use things that I pay for on things I paid for?
  7. BotchyJaguar060 Win User

Missing microsoft points

I am a beta tester but I can't purchase points with the money, How do I purchase points with the money in my microsoft account?

how do I access the beta dashboard?
  8. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Paying for free stuff?

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

[/quote]

The question is why would you get an X360 just to use Netflix etc. Xbox Live is a premium private service. You got a PC use that.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Question about special offer, 3 Months xbox live for 12 bucks(euro's)

You can`t pay for gold time with microsoft points.
Thema:

1. How do I access Microsoft points to pay for a gold membership??? - Similar Threads - access Microsoft points

2. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  3. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  4. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  5. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  6. Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...: Ich habe ein Microsoft Konto von dem ich auch das Passwort und die Email Adresse habe mich somit auch anmelden kann. Ich habe nur leider keinen Zugriff auf die Email Adresse mehr und möchte meine...
  7. I can't access Microsoft Store from my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access Microsoft Store from my Xbox One.: The app don't load the store and it keep returning to the main page af033e89-55e8-4618-aeb7-41f54d3bfd18
  8. Microsoft: I cant Access my microsoft points

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: I cant Access my microsoft points: Microsoft (Routers): I cant Access my microsoft points I have over 12,000 lifetime points and I have not redeemed them. I don't know how to redeem them or access them for that matter. All of the...
  9. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...
  10. EA ACCESS with Microsoft points(giftcards)

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA ACCESS with Microsoft points(giftcards): Hello. Please can anyone answer me if i can buy EA ACCESS subscription with my microsoft points?I have in my account some money and i want to try EA access for a month.I check myself about payment...