How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11?

Discus and support How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Krypt in MortalKombat11, then my game crashed, so I quit the game, went back into it and I don’t see my unlocked skins from the krypt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox player....o, Apr 26, 2019.

1. How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11?

I was playing Krypt in MortalKombat11, then my game crashed, so I quit the game, went back into it and I don’t see my unlocked skins from the krypt. Where they deleted?? If not, how do I find them?

:)

Xbox player....o, Apr 26, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For specific in-game issues it would be better if you post at the game devs forums. This way other gamers that have gone through this might help you
  3. Xbox player....o Win User

I downloaded him, but isn’t there an extra pre-order skin for him? Thank you.
  4. Xbox player....o Win User

Also, I have pre-ordered the game, put in the recipt code and i don’t have the pre-order skin for Shou Kahn, how do I access that?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 11 digitally, Shao Kahn should have been downloaded alongside the game when it was first available for pre-load on your platform. Of course, there's always the possibility that the game might not have downloaded the
    character for some reason, and if this is the case, then you simply need to find the product listing for Shao Kahn on your storefront, and manually download the DLC fighter.
  6. The Black Proto Win User

Question About Easy Fatality Unlocks/Krypt + All DLC Character Moves

I also have a question I purchased the unlock the entire Krypt DLC as well but how do you activate it? It says it should be in my games and apps but it's not there.
Thema:

1. How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11? - Similar Threads - access krypt items

2. Ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea access: Can not buy ea access again....why f8423443-5135-4085-a77c-ac50a5136ac6
  3. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  4. How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?: I've been part of the insider program for 3 months but am stuck on level 2 because nothing new appears to get more xp! How can I get more access to stuff so I can level up?! submitted by...
  5. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  6. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  7. Access issues on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Access issues on Game Pass PC?: Hi all, I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts takes me back to the same page to sign in...
  8. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.: Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is. 11cb2a9b-76d4-435f-8ab8-4ab9427696af
  9. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  10. Fixed: How do I access my extra/unlocked skins earned in the krypt, and from story mode in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed: How do I access my extra/unlocked skins earned in the krypt, and from story mode in...: I was playing MortalKombat 11 krypt, unlocked characters, my game crashed and I don’t know how to find them. Then, I finished the whole story mode, I don’t see my outfits/rewards. How do I access...