How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11?

Discus and support How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Krypt in MortalKombat11, then my game crashed, so I quit the game, went back into it and I don’t see my unlocked skins from the krypt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox player....o, Apr 26, 2019.

1. How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11?

I was playing Krypt in MortalKombat11, then my game crashed, so I quit the game, went back into it and I don’t see my unlocked skins from the krypt. Where they deleted?? If not, how do I find them?

:)

Xbox player....o, Apr 26, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For specific in-game issues it would be better if you post at the game devs forums. This way other gamers that have gone through this might help you
  3. Xbox player....o Win User

I downloaded him, but isn’t there an extra pre-order skin for him? Thank you.
  4. Xbox player....o Win User

Also, I have pre-ordered the game, put in the recipt code and i don’t have the pre-order skin for Shou Kahn, how do I access that?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 11 digitally, Shao Kahn should have been downloaded alongside the game when it was first available for pre-load on your platform. Of course, there's always the possibility that the game might not have downloaded the
    character for some reason, and if this is the case, then you simply need to find the product listing for Shao Kahn on your storefront, and manually download the DLC fighter.
  6. The Black Proto Win User

Question About Easy Fatality Unlocks/Krypt + All DLC Character Moves

I also have a question I purchased the unlock the entire Krypt DLC as well but how do you activate it? It says it should be in my games and apps but it's not there.
Thema:

1. How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11? - Similar Threads - access krypt items

2. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  3. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  4. Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live: My son's xbox one won't recognise our wireless router's password so we can't access xbox live. It works fine via the wire. The firmware on the router is also up to date. I've tried everything on...
  5. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  6. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities: Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on...
  7. Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts): Buonasera, e da giorni che il mio problema va avanti, non mi viene consentito l'accesso all'account con le credenziali che non ho mai scordato. vengo sempre riportato alla seguente schermata...
  8. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant...
  9. Ambassador access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador access: It keeps saying access denied its been like this since the 30th ive not done anything wrong to my knowledge as ive helped people on games like monster hunter world im not an aggressive gamer ill...
  10. Fixed: How do I access my extra/unlocked skins earned in the krypt, and from story mode in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed: How do I access my extra/unlocked skins earned in the krypt, and from story mode in...: I was playing MortalKombat 11 krypt, unlocked characters, my game crashed and I don’t know how to find them. Then, I finished the whole story mode, I don’t see my outfits/rewards. How do I access...