How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher?

Discus and support How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long before Microsoft was involved with Mojang and Minecraft, I bought 2 copies of Minecraft for PC. Now with the integration into GamePass my daughter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwankyJay42, May 17, 2022.

1. SwankyJay42
    SwankyJay42 Guest

Long before Microsoft was involved with Mojang and Minecraft, I bought 2 copies of Minecraft for PC. Now with the integration into GamePass my daughter is no longer able to play her copy on her PC. It just constantly redirects us to purchasing it again, purchasing GamePass, or playing the demo. I have GamePass Ultimate. We also game share. However, it won't let her access it on her own profile. She has to log in as me, on my email, on my pc in order to play it at all. Previously it was simple. Download the launcher from Mojang, enter 1 of the 2 emails associated with Minecraft accounts, and done. Microsoft support has been less than useless on this, and just keeps suggesting that I "follow the instructions" on the Minecraft screen. which is buy it again. I have bought it 2x for PC, 2x for xbox, 1 time on disc, 1 time on switch. NONE of those accounts are allowing her to play on her PC without "buying it" again. Where can I just get a launcher that allows me to put her email address in, and she can just play? It shouldn't be this hard.

:)

SwankyJay42, May 17, 2022
  2. SkyMasterMCX360 Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

go to insider content then minecraft better together beta in the xbox insider hub (you must have the digital version of minecraft xbox one edition)
  3. Cyan Junkie Win User

I own the digital copy of Minecraft and have been an Insider for 3 months and it hasn't showed up for me either. I downloaded the Insider App on Windows 10 and it let me download the beta for the Windows 10 edition, but I don't own it so I can't play it.
  4. MrKlizakRRG1 Win User

You have to be one of the chosen people on the Xbox Insider Hub
  5. Goerni Win User

6. BigB EC Win User

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
Thema:

1. How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher? - Similar Threads - access original Minecraft

2. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account: Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the...
  3. I am having trouble accessing my Original Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble accessing my Original Xbox account: My original xbox account I believe has been hacked I cannot gain access to it and none of my emails work for it It is Supakat98 can someone help me please. a2c3bab9-2757-42a6-a7fb-92794c04345e
  4. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  5. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  6. uBlock Origin preventing access to the Xbox Forums on Google Chrome

in XBoX Accessibility
    uBlock Origin preventing access to the Xbox Forums on Google Chrome: I don't know if this is the correct place to be posting, if it isn't please refer me to the correct place to report this. I also know the forums are about to move, but I just wanted to report this...
  7. Xbox original avatars is downloading and is disabling me from accessing most of my games and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original avatars is downloading and is disabling me from accessing most of my games and ...: my xbox is Downloading xbox original avatars and is disabling most of my games and apps and is making me unable to invite poaple to parties or start a party or join one. I don't know how this...
  8. Can't access original xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access original xbox live account: For the longest time I did not have internet and was able to play D3 offline. I got internet recently and now it won't even let me play offline. Apparently there is no email attached to my...
  9. Subscription problem origin access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription problem origin access: Hello , I recently subscribed to a source access on my xbox one I was able to launch to download the games and now when I want to launch it told me that I am not subscribe to this service that I...
  10. Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?: I know what email it is under. but I cannot remember my password. But I cant change it because I cannot get into the email account. I know gamer tag, of course, but I would like to change my...