How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

Discus and support How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this? 90740b15-4177-4261-a47f-ac8641e106d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlfonsoGMadrid, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this?

:)

AlfonsoGMadrid, Jan 24, 2020
  2. crazydude1965 Win User

do as many reward quests and searches on all your devices
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. McDaddyTree Win User

If you're talking about the MS rewards program you just need to keep up with your dailies (searches, quizzes, polls, etc) and if you have an XBox then there's quests you can do on there to earn points as well. It takes time. It's not just something you
    can do overnight but once you put some time in you'll save quite a bit of money just for a little bit of your time everyday.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

There's not other way than to consistently do everything available at both the Microsoft rewards website and also the app on Xbox. Buying things also gets you points too!
  6. sprkle Win User

do daily challenges, searches and on the xbox rewards app theres easy points to get
Thema:

1. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card? - Similar Threads - accumulate enough points

2. Rewards balance not showing/adding points accumulated prior to 11/01/2017.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards balance not showing/adding points accumulated prior to 11/01/2017.: Hello, For some reason, my Rewards balance is only showing me - and the customer support agents I've contacted - the points I've earned since November 2017 -- which is 352 points. Any points...
  3. Wanted to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Wanted to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I ...: Want to know why I don't receive all of the accumulated rewards VIPs gems etc since I couldn't go through each level. I start at the end and just get the last level. It's like being punished for...
  4. Rewards not accumulating

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not accumulating: my rewards have stopped accruing and I don't know why. I have made many purchases since my last deposit and I haven't seen any credit returns showing up in my rewards. Would like help and...
  5. Xbox rewards not accumulating

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards not accumulating: My rewards program seems to not add points to itself ever even though I play Xbox nearly 18 hours a day, definitely get achievements and spend close to if not more than 100$ a month on...
  6. 极限竞速 地平线4 游戏中积累的点数 丢失!(Limit Racing The points accumulated ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速 地平线4 游戏中积累的点数 丢失!(Limit Racing The points accumulated ...: 极限竞速 地平线4 游戏中积累的点数 丢失! 请帮我查询点数的丢失原 ! 正常消耗请告诉我点数丢失怎么消费掉的? 谢谢 [Translation] [Extreme Racing Horizon 4 The points accumulated in the game are lost! Please help me check the reason for the...
  7. ACHIEVEMENTS NOT ACCUMULATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENTS NOT ACCUMULATING: I'm having this issue with games "Ruiner" and "Manual Samuel". When I complete actions in either game that should add toward my achievement progress, the progress is not updated. Completing...
  8. problem with point accumulation for level 73

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with point accumulation for level 73: I am at level 73 working toward 74 but all the play of yesterday (which was a lot!) did not accumulate, as is happening today. Can you correct this? 3812a644-4fbd-47cc-a67b-f1f0d03a6ca8
  9. I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but ...: I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but won't download 045ab931-caec-4b4b-8532-4e1acd65cd01
  10. Acumulación de Meses Gold/accumulation of months Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acumulación de Meses Gold/accumulation of months Xbox Live Gold: Hola! Ojalá me pudieran ayudar, la situación es esta: Me quedan 3 meses de mi membresía Gold, y me acaban de regalar un código de prepago por 3 meses, la pregunta es: Al canjear el código, se...