How do i activate a game pass code

Discus and support How do i activate a game pass code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a game pass card and when tried it said this code isnot active contact the merchant to activate this code i boght a nodr one and same thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by faiqraza, Sep 2, 2019.

1. faiqraza
    faiqraza Guest

I bought a game pass card and when tried it said this code isnot active contact the merchant to activate this code i boght a nodr one and same thing happend

:)

faiqraza, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The retailer has to activate the code for you.They should of done this when you bought it.

This is a security precaution.You would need to contact the retailer you bought it from & make sure you have the receipt with you as proof of purchase.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You will need to take it back, with proof of purchase and get the retailer to activate the code. Support can not activate codes purchased from 3rd party retailers.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I activate the game code

If this is the name your game bundle, you need to enter that code into a website and choose your game, then you will receive the code for the game you choose via email.
    microsoft.promo.eprize.com/nameyourgame
  5. Writey65 Win User

XBOX Live versus Game Pass

Game pass is a separate program than games with gold and would need to be purchased or activated by code or promotion.
    Thanks very much for the helpful reply. How is Games with Gold different from Game Pass?
  6. OneKillingJoker Win User

Mortal Kombat Season Pass Problem. No Rain, Kenshi, or Secret Character

Hi, I got the game like two weeks ago, and I've just activated my Pass, and I'm confused, does the Pass let you download the DLC for free once you've activated it or do you have to buy it? And if I already have it just through downloading only the pass I
    got with the game, how do I find them in the Character select menu? :S :D
Thema:

1. How do i activate a game pass code - Similar Threads - activate game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  4. 0x803f900a Game pass Active account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a Game pass Active account issue: So i did all this and it do not work. I can download games as we speak. But as soon as i open the game i get hit with this code. I only had my game pass for a week. Im the only account on my xbox....
  5. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  6. не могу активировать код xbox game pass 12 месяцев [Translation- Can't activate Xbox game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    не могу активировать код xbox game pass 12 месяцев [Translation- Can't activate Xbox game...: добрый день. не могу активировать купленный в магазине МВИДЕО код на xbox game pass 12 месяцев. код правильный и рабочий, проходит на 2 страницу [img] потом нажимаю "подтвердить" и далее...
  7. "Code not activated" for game pass gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Code not activated" for game pass gift card: I bought an xbox game pass anď when i try to apply code to my online account it says " This code irnot yet active. 786f9e60-5816-4972-b07d-fdc53e43a949
  8. Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.: Hi. Today I have a call (it was recorded) with local XBOX support regarding question: How many Xbox Game Pass electronic keys could be activated to create long subscription (e.g. I have...
  9. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb
  10. Game Pass renewed without having reoccuring payments active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass renewed without having reoccuring payments active: I cancelled my automatic renewal of Game Pass one day before renewal und was charged the next day for another 3 months. It keeps telling me that the Game Pass will expire in one week and notify me...