How do i activate a game pass code

Discus and support How do i activate a game pass code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a game pass card and when tried it said this code isnot active contact the merchant to activate this code i boght a nodr one and same thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by faiqraza, Sep 2, 2019.

1. faiqraza
    faiqraza Guest

I bought a game pass card and when tried it said this code isnot active contact the merchant to activate this code i boght a nodr one and same thing happend

:)

faiqraza, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The retailer has to activate the code for you.They should of done this when you bought it.

This is a security precaution.You would need to contact the retailer you bought it from & make sure you have the receipt with you as proof of purchase.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You will need to take it back, with proof of purchase and get the retailer to activate the code. Support can not activate codes purchased from 3rd party retailers.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I activate the game code

If this is the name your game bundle, you need to enter that code into a website and choose your game, then you will receive the code for the game you choose via email.
    microsoft.promo.eprize.com/nameyourgame
  5. Writey65 Win User

XBOX Live versus Game Pass

Game pass is a separate program than games with gold and would need to be purchased or activated by code or promotion.
    Thanks very much for the helpful reply. How is Games with Gold different from Game Pass?
  6. onyxishere Win User

How do I activate the game?

Thema:

1. How do i activate a game pass code - Similar Threads - activate game pass

2. Activar game pass -[Translation - Activate game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activar game pass -[Translation - Activate game pass]: Tengo problemas con la activacion del game pass. Si veo que esta activada en mis subscriciones pero e xbox one no permite activacion en los juegos? -[Translation - I am having trouble activating...
  3. Can't change active console on game pass app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't change active console on game pass app.: I am looking for help. My first xbox one was replaced with new xbox one. On the xbox game pass app (Android), I can set the new xbox one as default console, but when I go to console management in...
  4. Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active: Hey there I have an active subscription of Game Pass Ultimate (Including Gold) that expires in a few months, I have this gift card of 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, so my question is: Can I redeem...
  5. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  6. Can't activate Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't activate Ultimate Game Pass: I Can't activate Ultimate Game Pass at 1€ even if i've never used it before...how can i solve? Do I need a Gold subscription? tx 164b93b2-7a7c-44c7-83d3-88f6110e34df
  7. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  8. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  9. Game Pass not Activating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass not Activating?: I have purchased Xbox game pass, yet whenever I try to install a game from the Xbox app on windows 10 it prompts me to 'Join game pass". I double check and I have indeed paid for it and my account...
  10. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...