How do I activate Dolby Vision in games on Xbox Series X Alpha

Discus and support How do I activate Dolby Vision in games on Xbox Series X Alpha in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've enrolled my Xbox in the Alpha flight and updated several times. my TV is Dolby Vision compatible, I have confirmed the console is capable of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/registradus, Apr 8, 2021.

1. How do I activate Dolby Vision in games on Xbox Series X Alpha

I've enrolled my Xbox in the Alpha flight and updated several times. my TV is Dolby Vision compatible, I have confirmed the console is capable of outputting Dolby Vision content via the Dolby app. however I am unable to play any games in Dolby Vision. they still display HDR10. Is there a setting I am missing? I have allowed YCC 4:2:2. I have set the refresh rate to 60Hz.

submitted by /u/registradus
    [link] [comments]

/u/registradus, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Eric Palmer2000 Win User

Dolby Vision for UHD Movies

I also would like to know when Dolby Vision will be enabled on Xbox Blu-ray app. If not for xbox one I hope for xbox series X possibly?
  3. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

I got a response from Customer Service: no support for Dolby Vision on Blu-ray app on Xbox One X at the moment (not even on Xbox Series X).

They said they are working on that, since a lot of people made complaints about this issue. I hope it's true, it's ridiculous to not support Dolby Vision nowadays on a device that has been promoted as a valid Blu-ray player.
  4. SorrowSeer Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

5. brandiesel1 Win User

XBOX ONE X/SERIES X, DOLBY VISION and BLU RAY DISCS

I think Dolby Vision only works for Netflix. I wouldn't expect that to be a feature for discs on current gen as I think all of their focus is on Series X.
  6. Harold AlonsoMolina Win User

Xbox one x

Gracias por tu atención y respuesta, pero creo que mi duda aún existe ya que netflix si se puede ver contenido dolby vision, pero peliculas 4k hdr en formato de disco solo hdr 10, esa era mi consulta a menos que no sepa como funciona, pero en mi xbox one
    x esta activada la función dolby vision y solo con netflix funciona

Thank you for your attention and response, but I think my question still exists since netflix if you can see dolby vision content, but 4k hdr movies in disc format only hdr 10, that was my query unless you do not
    know how it works, but in my xbox one x the dolby vision function is activated and only with netflix works
Thema:

How do I activate Dolby Vision in games on Xbox Series X Alpha

1. How do I activate Dolby Vision in games on Xbox Series X Alpha - Similar Threads - activate Dolby Vision

2. I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...: Hello, Today I got an payment from microsoft for the xbox ultimate pass subscription on my debit card, but I forgot the email I had this subscription linked to and I want to cancel it.I don't...
  3. @FREE STATE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SUPPLIERS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +27833928661 oman, dubai, cape

in XboX Insiders
    @FREE STATE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SUPPLIERS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +27833928661 oman, dubai, cape: +27833928661 Somalia south Africa south Sudan Kenya Ghana Botswana@ FREE STATE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SUPPLIERS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +27833928661 in Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo ,...
  4. @+27833928661 (( Best! Ssd! Chemical !`solution | Activation Powder ))@South Africa, oman

in XBoX on Mobile
    @+27833928661 (( Best! Ssd! Chemical !`solution | Activation Powder ))@South Africa, oman: +27833928661 (( BEST! SSD! CHEMICAL !`SOLUTION | Activation Powder )) in in China dubai Abu Dhabi Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)Sharjah Fujairah Ajman Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) Kuwait Arizona, Arkansas,...
  5. @SOUTH AFRICA,LESOTHO,SWAZILAND,NAMIBIA, ANGOLA, BOTSWANA, MAURITIUS, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE. +27833928661

in XboX Networking Hardware
    @SOUTH AFRICA,LESOTHO,SWAZILAND,NAMIBIA, ANGOLA, BOTSWANA, MAURITIUS, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE. +27833928661: SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR ALL DEFACED BANK NOTES@ . @We clean all types of, Currencies Call +27833928661, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR DEFACED BANK NOTES IN...
  6. @SSD Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black Money +27833928661 in Limpopo, Burgersfort, Polokwane,@

in XBoX on Windows
    @SSD Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black Money +27833928661 in Limpopo, Burgersfort, Polokwane,@: +27833928661 SSD Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black Money +27833928661 in Limpopo, Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron,...
  7. How Activate the Dolby Vision Games on my XSX

in XboX Insiders
    How Activate the Dolby Vision Games on my XSX: Hello, I have a XSX with a alpha firmware (the last) but it's not possible to have the Dolby Vision on the games. It's works perfectly on Netflix. I have a Sony 75ZD9 and i would like to know if...
  8. Unable to activate Dolby Atmos or DTS:X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate Dolby Atmos or DTS:X: I have a NAD T758 V3 receiver and the XBox-1X will not allow me to enable Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. I get an error message that "Your audio receiver must support Dolby Atmos for home theater to use...
  9. Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to activate Dolby Atmos for Home Theater when Turtle Beach Elite 800x headphones are ...: Hi, I'm experiencing this issue: I've my Xbox One X connected via HDMI to my Denon X1400H receiver and my Turtle Beach Elite 800x headset connected via USB to the console and via optical cable to...
  10. BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0: Greetings: I recently got the Xbox One S, updated it to latest Firmware and installed the Dolby Access app. BluRay in Atmos/DTS:X works fine. Games work fine (fallback to linear PCM 7.1) Apps...