How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem

Discus and support How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure it's possible to build a worse support portal then the 1 I've been stuck in trying to get Support for my kids X-Box. I've spent hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RefinedYak28673, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem

I'm not sure it's possible to build a worse support portal then the 1 I've been stuck in trying to get Support for my kids X-Box. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to post a question about an
    existing support request that seems to be going nowhere.

:)

RefinedYak28673, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

To reach Support, log onto https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and select the issue you're having trouble with. When prompted to speak to the virtual agent, decline it. After a few more questions you should get the option to request a free callback, or another
    method to speak with a real Microsoft employee. If you don't, try a different path (such as billing).

That said, the users here may be able to solve your problem, so fire away ... what's the problem with the console?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you tried posting in here to see if someone in the community can help you?
  5. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Hello,

you can request a call back by using the link I’ve posted below. Decline the reqest to speak to a virtual agent then after a few more questions you should have the option to request a call back.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

However, its also possible that someone on the forums may be able to help you and answer your question. If you’d like to post it here, you can, and we will help to our best abilities
  6. Lotica Win User

IP address attacking

I'm not sure about how to tackle this, but as previously said, try calling your internet provider and they could do something about it, and/or report the person. I've heard a person got another Xbox to solve the problem, but I think that's too excessive
    for a problem like this. I don't know how Xbox Support couldn't tackle the problem.
Thema:

1. How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem - Similar Threads - Actually Reach Person

2. Xbox app "Xbox Assistant" actually unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app "Xbox Assistant" actually unavailable: Hi there, I've tried many times to get access to my purchase historical by the app "Xbox Assistant" but it says that the app is actually unavailable, have tried on another Xbox and say the same...
  3. Actually FREE Free To Play Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Actually FREE Free To Play Games: Why Xbox users need to pay for free to play games? On PC and PlayStation free multiplayer games are free to play. Games like Apex Legends and Fortnite don't require PlayStation Plus. And if...
  4. I would like an actual response to this please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like an actual response to this please: So a guy has gotten me banned for saying in a message and literaly one second after i get banned because he reported me however, i have reported him MULTIPLE times for saying words, but he doesnt...
  5. Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.: Basically, the whole situation is in the headline. I've done a hard reset, but over time, it eventually starts happening again. Is it because of instant-on? I prefer having that startup mode on so...
  6. refunded but not actually refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    refunded but not actually refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  7. Refunded but not actually refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunded but not actually refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  8. xbox one controller several keys appeared to be pressed without actually being pressed

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller several keys appeared to be pressed without actually being pressed: Hi, i connect my xbox one controller into windows or the x box and it seems to have multiple buttones permanently pressed, but physically they arent pressed. it shows in windows like this, i...
  9. How do I actually make a XBL complaint?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I actually make a XBL complaint?: How do I make a complaint? Im simply getting passed on to this forum when I asked a agent to create one. So there is no complaints procedure?? 7e003d7b-80d6-463b-b739-b2b6b740bca5
  10. How do I speak to an actual human being on the phone at Microsoft regarding Xbox One S ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to an actual human being on the phone at Microsoft regarding Xbox One S ...: I paid for an out of warranty exchange 'the console I recived is defective, it does not recognise game disks. I want to speak to someone about it but Microsoft think that speaking to a gamer or a...