How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem

Discus and support How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure it's possible to build a worse support portal then the 1 I've been stuck in trying to get Support for my kids X-Box. I've spent hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RefinedYak28673, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem

I'm not sure it's possible to build a worse support portal then the 1 I've been stuck in trying to get Support for my kids X-Box. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to post a question about an
    existing support request that seems to be going nowhere.

:)

RefinedYak28673, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

To reach Support, log onto https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and select the issue you're having trouble with. When prompted to speak to the virtual agent, decline it. After a few more questions you should get the option to request a free callback, or another
    method to speak with a real Microsoft employee. If you don't, try a different path (such as billing).

That said, the users here may be able to solve your problem, so fire away ... what's the problem with the console?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you tried posting in here to see if someone in the community can help you?
  5. SammieChaos Win User

Hello,

you can request a call back by using the link I’ve posted below. Decline the reqest to speak to a virtual agent then after a few more questions you should have the option to request a call back.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

However, its also possible that someone on the forums may be able to help you and answer your question. If you’d like to post it here, you can, and we will help to our best abilities
  6. Lotica Win User

IP address attacking

I'm not sure about how to tackle this, but as previously said, try calling your internet provider and they could do something about it, and/or report the person. I've heard a person got another Xbox to solve the problem, but I think that's too excessive
    for a problem like this. I don't know how Xbox Support couldn't tackle the problem.
Thema:

1. How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem - Similar Threads - Actually Reach Person

2. Words vs actual interference.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Words vs actual interference.: Why does this company care more about bad words and hurt feelings than actual trolling, interference with gameplay, and real toxic behavior? People are trolling to report someone after being...
  3. Blocking system not actually working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking system not actually working: Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the blocking system on Xbox not working correctly. I've blocked numerous people on Xbox (mainly because of Overwatch players...
  4. this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox: my xbox made a last actualization on 26/07/2019 and that made my game goes crazy.........the sound is cracked and i can not form a group with my friends and play any game..........and this...
  5. If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...: thank you for responding if you do so 6774e0c4-d70a-4cc0-8fc1-790b781dcb08
  6. Actually locking the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actually locking the xbox one: Can we get a login screen that actually locks the console? While the xbox is "locked" you can: Browse the store Watch clips Use up your roomates data bill View, and change hardware settings...
  7. This new tablet/phone centric home screen is awful, it actually makes want to turn off my...

in XboX Insiders
    This new tablet/phone centric home screen is awful, it actually makes want to turn off my...: I know I've posted this in a different thread but the more I boot it the more I hate it. I'm literally am staring at the home screen and it's so unengaging that I don't even feel like exploring...
  8. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  9. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this: Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on...
  10. Can you check if a code has been redeemed or not, without actually redeeming it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you check if a code has been redeemed or not, without actually redeeming it?: I want to give my cousin a xbox live gold code, but i really have no idea if i used it or not. You might be asking how i forgot. I really don't know. I want to check if it is used or not before...