How do I add friends?

Discus and support How do I add friends? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm pretty annoyed because I downloaded Sea of Thieves on a computer to play with my friends but I can't even add friends. I don't know how to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by canIpleasehaveaname, Apr 4, 2020.

1. How do I add friends?

I'm pretty annoyed because I downloaded Sea of Thieves on a computer to play with my friends but I can't even add friends. I don't know how to use the website since I literally just started.

:)

canIpleasehaveaname, Apr 4, 2020
  2. SniperFoxDelta Win User

How do I add friend?

Hey,

All you have to do is press the xbox button in the middle of your controller and it will bring up the menu on the left had side of the screen. Select the option that shows to human likes figures and you can type in the persons gamer tag that you are looking
    for. Once you find them, select their name to view their profile, select add friend, and the rest is history. If you need more help let me know!
    Also, make sure they add you as well or you will appear as a follower which restricts some things according to privacy settings.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

How do I add friends?

4. bowski477 Win User

How do i add a background

Unfortunatly you need a flash drive to transfer the image to your Xbox One.

First download the media player app if you haven't already.

Then on Xbox go to Settings > My Xbox > Custom Image and navigate to the image on your USB, press A to make it full screen, press start and select set as background.
  5. Static Shock Jr Win User

How do I add friend?

Hey,

All you have to do is press the xbox button in the middle of your controller and it will bring up the menu on the left had side of the screen. Select the option that shows to human likes figures and you can type in the persons gamer tag that you are looking
    for. Once you find them, select their name to view their profile, select add friend, and the rest is history. If you need more help let me know!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

How do i add a background

You can do it through DLNA. I've been able to access images streamed from my computers and use those as backgrounds through the media player app.
Thema:

How do I add friends?

1. How do I add friends? - Similar Threads - add friends

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  4. Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends even after changing privacy settings: This is reallt starting to annoy me , i changed privacy settings for communication and multiplayer , and had it set to friends and it was fine for a while so id add people that i wanted ti be able...
  5. Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu amigo não consegue me adicionar no minecraft pra P4S[Translation-My friend can't add me...: Ele tenta me adicionar mas não acontece nada. Ele joga no PS4 é eu no Xbox one mas ele não consegue me adicionar pra a gente poder jogar juntos [Translation-He tries to add me but nothing...
  6. Not allowing me to add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not allowing me to add friends: Ok, so today (4.9.20) I can't add anybody on my friends list, (I'm on Xbox One) and I've tried from multiple platfroms to try to add my friend back for some reason it made him and me unfriended...
  7. Can't add friends!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends!: Me and my father are trying to add friends but i cannot. any way i can fix that? it wont let me add any friends at all. 2a9136fc-8a3d-45b9-bbd2-7bd3a9ef1654
  8. Minecraft account cannot add friends because of how Microsoft account is setup

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account cannot add friends because of how Microsoft account is setup: My 12 year old son has a microsoft account linked with mine by a family account. When he logs onto minecraft on his kindle it says ‘you cannot add friends because of how your microsoft account is...
  9. how do you allow my son to add friends across platforms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you allow my son to add friends across platforms?: how do you allow my son to add friends across platforms? d505e488-8f9e-440e-b9b7-2b5a0c120ea1
  10. Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends: I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions are set to allow friends, join clubs, etc. We...