How do I add picture proof to report a player

Discus and support How do I add picture proof to report a player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucarioMasta420, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How do I add picture proof to report a player

Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and he said: "Oh thank u [mod removed] so I wanna add picture
    proof of him saying this so Xbox Support knows what REALLY happened, so my question is this: "How do I send picture proof to Xbox Support?" And yes I have already reported him to Rockstar Games and Xbox Live/Support, yet again this dude's name is [mod removed]

:)

LucarioMasta420, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not accept picture or video proof. They have all the tools they need to see if the person violated the code of conduct/terms of service.
  3. PWNRR Win User

How do i report a acount with proof?

After you submit a complaint the enforcement team will take care of it. Their very good with these matters.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would file a complaint via their profile. The enforcement team already has the tools they need to investigate the issue so they do not accept video or any other form of outside evidence.
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! you can't submit proof, but report them on xbox live and to the developers.
  6. SUPERBEAST 2468 Win User

Unauthorised selling of Xbox Live Accounts

report it to xbox support. i recommend a picture of it as well just for more proof
Thema:

1. How do I add picture proof to report a player - Similar Threads - add picture proof

2. Xbox will not sign into profile or add new profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not sign into profile or add new profiles: Hello, I am trying to sign into my profile on my console and it takes forever to load and then just does nothing. the loading pop up disappears, I don’t receive an error message. nothing. I have...
  3. Add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons: Son has changed his profile name and his extra downloads on skate 3 have vanished 45a1a90a-da4a-4ba7-bdc9-430e327c7270
  4. Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uriel1227 [link] [comments]
  5. how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020?: I am new to Flight Simulator 2020, there is no manual to really get started flying. I have been trying to add/install keyboard(G910)/joy stick(G13)/flight stick(X-55)/throttle(X-55)/combat...
  6. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  7. I cant add money to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant add money to my Microsoft account: I just cant money to my Microsoft account like gift card. The account balance is all way on $2.05 when i go buy some thing. d85dc1cd-906a-40a2-84f3-58a7dd172df9
  8. Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?: hi. I got nba2k21 mamba edition for xbox one and xbox x. I do believe i made a mistake. I had seen that there were problems w the add ons or extras w the $119.00 version so ididnt panic. My copy...
  9. Club won't let me add pics of my own Nor will profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club won't let me add pics of my own Nor will profile pictures: Xbox won't let me change customized pictures nor will clubs. I created a club and it allows me to add a profile pic and a background pic for the club but when i try to add a photo of my own it...
  10. how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?: On my xbox one s I am unable to change my profile picture to 'custom' due to 'privacy settings or age restriction'. How can i change this? 3f727fdb-80a2-412b-982e-692b619793ac