How do I add picture proof to report a player

Discus and support How do I add picture proof to report a player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucarioMasta420, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:53 AM.

1. How do I add picture proof to report a player

Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and he said: "Oh thank u [mod removed] so I wanna add picture
    proof of him saying this so Xbox Support knows what REALLY happened, so my question is this: "How do I send picture proof to Xbox Support?" And yes I have already reported him to Rockstar Games and Xbox Live/Support, yet again this dude's name is [mod removed]

:)

LucarioMasta420, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:53 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not accept picture or video proof. They have all the tools they need to see if the person violated the code of conduct/terms of service.
  3. PWNRR Win User

How do i report a acount with proof?

After you submit a complaint the enforcement team will take care of it. Their very good with these matters.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would file a complaint via their profile. The enforcement team already has the tools they need to investigate the issue so they do not accept video or any other form of outside evidence.
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! you can't submit proof, but report them on xbox live and to the developers.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

DDoS problem

You can report players using dashboard, but how can you have a proof that a particular players is ddosing you? that's the question...
Thema:

1. How do I add picture proof to report a player - Similar Threads - add picture proof

2. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...
  3. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...
  4. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  6. Can`t add account or sign in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t add account or sign in xbox one: I originally had an error that said no connection. I went through different steps to try and fix including factory reset. I now cant add back my account... all I get is a rotating circle and...
  7. Cannot +Add new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot +Add new account.: Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch at the account portion of set up. Then would...
  8. With game streaming working Id like to add something

in XboX Insiders
    With game streaming working Id like to add something: Im having a blast with this new feature. Still havent tried it from someone elses house but it works wonders at home on the same network. Theres no delay at all and apart from some minor lagspikes...
  9. Can not add a new profile on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not add a new profile on Xbox one s: I have recently factory reset my console for some troubleshooting soulotions. But now I can not add a new profile on the xbox. If i do select add new it shows a loading circle then stops sowing it...
  10. how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?: On my xbox one s I am unable to change my profile picture to 'custom' due to 'privacy settings or age restriction'. How can i change this? 3f727fdb-80a2-412b-982e-692b619793ac