How do I appeal a previous xbox suspension on my account?

Discus and support How do I appeal a previous xbox suspension on my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to become an Xbox Ambassador and the only thing stopping me from that is a wrongful suspension on my account. It was because of a gamerpic. Here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rexy_779, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Rexy_779
    Rexy_779 Guest

I want to become an Xbox Ambassador and the only thing stopping me from that is a wrongful suspension on my account. It was because of a gamerpic. Here is what it says: "Enforcement details:This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references." The gamerpic was not inappropriate in the slightest. I submitted a case review and all it says is "Feedback submitted". Where can I talk to an official Microsoft person about this.

:)

Rexy_779, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Rexy_779 Win User

It was in February this year.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If it was only a 24hour suspension it's not appealable like smwutches said

Feedback is for the enforcement team not case review

So you will have to wait for the 1 year after the suspension to apply for ambassadorship

And you cannot appeal after the suspension is over
  4. Smwutches Win User

If it says feedbakc aubmitted, then you've left feedback about tbe enforcement and not actually submitted a case review. That would mean it wasn't eligible for a review. There is no other way to contact the enforcement team and support do not handle enforcement actions. As far as the Ambassador program os concerned, you'll have to wait 1 year from tbe action to join.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Only Enforcement deal with Enforcement matters and can only be dealt with via the Enforcement site.

How recently did you appeal the decision?
  6. Agent Focs Win User

How do I appeal a suspension?

http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

Check out the link above, sign in on the account suspended, and file a case review.

Enforcement does not have a chat support or phone support besides this, and are the only department able to assist you with this.

Best of luck!
Thema:

1. How do I appeal a previous xbox suspension on my account? - Similar Threads - appeal previous suspension

2. Appealing a Ban From 2017.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appealing a Ban From 2017.: In 2017 my account was permanently banned. I quickly appealed not reading the rules of waiting a year. Now 4 years later I can't seem to find a way to submit another request. If anyone knows how...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Appeal Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal Process: Hello Xbox team, I am trying to find REAL information towards Xbox enforcement. Please do not send me the link to their site because my question is not there. I was communication banned...
  4. Ban Appeal??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban Appeal??: hi! I was banned today for 2 weeks and I have no idea why. I have received 1-2 day bans in the past but nothing like this. I'm aware that messages and everything play a part but i havent messaged...
  5. Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed: My gamertag was banned in may and it was obamashotdog, and it said the ban was due to it being inappropriate. I do not see the reason why it could be interpreted as such. I read it as obamas hot...
  6. Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I appeal a 7 year ban: My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and changed as I'm an adult now. I only want to be...
  7. About Ban Appeals

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Ban Appeals: So I think I was randomly put on a two week ban, I've been banned before because of my little brother playing Rainbow Six Siege, so I was wondering how long it usually takes for XBLPET. I havent...
  8. Appealing an enforcement action?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appealing an enforcement action?: Someone messaged me [mod removed], and I replied "I don't know what [mod removed] means" and I ate a ban for it. Can this be appealed? I wanted to join the ambassador program and I can't with this...
  9. Xbox Live ban/ Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live ban/ Appeal: Hi I have recently has my Xbox hacked and the hacked has messaged everyone on my friends and sent then the word [mod removed] which we all know it a racist term. The hacker then also sent this...
  10. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

in XboX Insiders
    Flagged gamertag needs an appeal: Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." Why? Do my research on said gamertag and it seems...