HOW DO I BECOME A BETA TESTER

Discus and support HOW DO I BECOME A BETA TESTER in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I am already a Xbox ambassador and a dashboard beta tester i was inquiring on how to become a offical beta tester for games for microsoft. I love... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by THE WALTNESS, Apr 28, 2014.

1. THE WALTNESS
    THE WALTNESS Guest

Hello I am already a Xbox ambassador and a dashboard beta tester i was inquiring on how to become a offical beta tester for games for microsoft. I love video games play all day every day after work of course but i belive i make a difference for people struggling
    with support could you lead me in the direction i need to go to achieve my goal on being a beta tester. please if anyone not having anything nice to say please dont post a answer. but for people whom know where im susposed to go please help me im lost. anyways
    have blessed day

:)

THE WALTNESS, Apr 28, 2014
  2. DemonWolf36
    DemonWolf36 Guest
    how to become a tester

i would like to know how to become a beta tester how do i become one

DemonWolf36, Apr 28, 2014
  3. reactivate beta-tester

hey how do i sign up to become a beta tester?

Xsycokillax69, Apr 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You can start by signing up at the link

connect.microsoft.com/MGSBetas

Be aware though that most game betas do happen at the studios in Redmond itself.

onyxishere, Apr 29, 2014
  5. Xsycokillax69 Win User

reactivate beta-tester

hey how do i sign up to become a beta tester?
  6. onyxishere Win User

You can start by signing up at the link

connect.microsoft.com/MGSBetas

Be aware though that most game betas do happen at the studios in Redmond itself.
  7. xboxboss97 Win User

i would like to join beta testing

Can someone help im trying to become a beta tester but I don't know how can anyone help
  8. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

How do i become a beta tester for microsoft?

If you want to get into professional beta testing then you need to drop the 'in my spare time'.

You need to be prepared to spend 90 hours in a week, maybe more, to properly test a game.

The Beta tests you get to try on your console are nothing at all like actually working for a company testing games.

If that is what you want to do then start contacting developers in your ara and see if they have any job openings.

Be prepared for long hours and low pay though.
  9. JimmyDuff Win User

how to become a beta tester

You need to look out for the game developers asking for them. You put your name in the hat and if picked they will e-mail you a code to get access to a beta.
Thema:

1. HOW DO I BECOME A BETA TESTER - Similar Threads - BECOME BETA TESTER

2. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA

in XboX Insiders
    BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA: [IMG] submitted by /u/norkwood [link] [comments]
  4. im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber

in XBoX on Consoles
    im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber: im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber my YouTube Channel's name is GSS VIDEO'S here is a link to my Channel GSS Video's my Xbox Live gamer tag is I'm also...
  5. im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber.

in XBoX on Consoles
    im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber.: im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber my YouTube Channel's name is GSS VIDEO'S here is a link to my Channel GSS Video's my Xbox Live gamer tag is I'm also...
  6. was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls: looking for a nice person who happens to be a beta tester to invite me pls 0c970858-e106-4e2b-b5c8-c42d0796f912
  7. How do i become a beta tester for microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i become a beta tester for microsoft?: my name is Joseph Crosby and i have a passion for video games and i would like to get into the gaming industry sometime soon. i love my xbox and worked hard for my gamerscore and i will continue...
  8. How do I become an Xbox One beta tester?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I become an Xbox One beta tester?: I would like to know since I would love to see if I'm able to get the July update pushed onto my console. Thank you. 8a097200-94f2-4d58-9417-1c6bd2e62fc5
  9. how to become a beta tester

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to become a beta tester: Hi guys, how do i get an invite to become a beta tester for the XB1?, i'm on mine constantly, and beta test lots of programs and software for various other platforms thanx :)...
  10. Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates: I would like to become a Beta Tester FOR THE Xbox One with the new system updates rolling out. please if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. 166d25a8-3e3b-4ca6-9d37-b2a3f598bc73