How do I become a preview member!?

Discus and support How do I become a preview member!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend is a preview member and he has the new dashboard beta and ea access. I'm just wondering how do I get/sign up for this because I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DankzuR, Aug 7, 2014.

1. DankzuR
    DankzuR Guest

So my friend is a preview member and he has the new dashboard beta and ea access.

I'm just wondering how do I get/sign up for this because I would like to be a member

:)

DankzuR, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Preview program

How do I become a member in the preview program?

TOM1959-DEF4537B-F5C9-4E5C-A483-C0BB7FA2A123, Aug 7, 2014
  3. thedozyone
    thedozyone Guest
    Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

How do you become a preview program member?

thedozyone, Aug 7, 2014
  4. How do I become a preview member!?

Hi there you would have to be invited by a friend or someone who is in the program already.

SilentGamer895, Aug 7, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there you would have to be invited by a friend or someone who is in the program already.
  6. thedozyone Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

its already here, if you're a preview program member
    How do you become a preview program member?
  7. Tom Sapwell Win User

Becoming a Preview Member

Can I please get an invite to become a preview member, soon if you can please ,thanks.
  8. ngocphi Win User

I Want To Become Preview Member

Well two things first the program is full you are talking about months long waiting list just to be invited and even longer to get accepted and yes it is seperate

2nd please don't post personal info
  9. three commas Win User

i want to become a preview member

I'll send you an invite bud when i get on my console - send me a message on xbox live to remind me ok? gamertag : threecommas
Thema:

1. How do I become a preview member!? - Similar Threads - become preview member

2. I Want To Become Preview Member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Want To Become Preview Member: Please any preview member invite me so that i can also get pre realeased games for my new youtube channel starting in a week ... I have brought everything like capture card and xbox one for...
  3. Request to become a preview member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request to become a preview member: Hey! I really want to become a preview member so I can play Halo Wars. If you could make that happen id appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance! 4414f130-e404-4fc5-bea0-f758b2f89610
  4. how can i become a preview member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i become a preview member?: i was just wondering how i could become a preview member. fdc846e8-b5fe-4f7d-a650-e5f4bdd134bc
  5. Become Preview member with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Become Preview member with Xbox 360: I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really support microsoft and i want to get the latest...
  6. interested in becoming a Preview Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    interested in becoming a Preview Member: interested in becoming a Preview Member and that an invite will be much welcome and wil surely accept it in order to contribute in improving the system. 088577de-e3c8-468b-ba2c-31ef115f0c56
  7. wanting to become a preview member needing a invite to do so

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanting to become a preview member needing a invite to do so: hello im I been with xbox one for five years and I decided to work with Microsoft as a preview member I usually play destiny and some other games I also have a twitch if I it seems neccacery to...
  8. I want to become a xbox preview member. 03/18/2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to become a xbox preview member. 03/18/2016: Hello I recently was sent an invite to become a preview member but i can not access the link to register my xbox one. Can you please sent me another link that works. My gamer tag is . I have been...
  9. Looking to become a preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to become a preview member: Hello i was wondering if anyone could invite me to the preview program! My Gamertag is Thanks so much :) 0691f126-2b94-46e6-91e4-b6367afcc10b
  10. i want to become a preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to become a preview member: i like to play xbox so i would like to become one and make xbox better for everyone d0b26c78-7d74-4ce0-899d-8ea9c7e97d37