How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

Discus and support How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elijahwascom, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Elijahwascom
    Elijahwascom Guest

How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going

:)

Elijahwascom, Nov 25, 2020
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Hi,

You can run Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass alongside each other.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold so does not need the Gold subscription. If you attempt to buy Xbox Live Gold whilst you have an active Ultimate subscription, it will convert the Gold to Ultimate (as Gold is included in that package).

If you would like to cancel any of your subscriptions sign in to the Microsoft account linked to your Gamertag on your

Services & Subscriptions
    page. From there you can select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel and then Cancel subscription.

Once your Game Pass Ultimate subscription has ended, you can apply Gold to your account again.

Hope that helps :)
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold are two separate things. So you CAN cancel Gamepass and be just fine and have your Xbox Live Gold. However, if your subscription is for Gamepass Ultimate (which is the all-in-one) you cannot. Canceling that would then in turn
    cancel everything.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Services and Subscriptions glitching

I logged in and took a look at my services and subscriptions. I was surprised to see OneDrive listed along with the services I do subscribe to, xbox live and xbox gamepass. The Onedrive section says I pay a reoccurring subscription of $9.99 a month. I never
    subscribed to that, so I clicked on the manage link in the onedrive section. Instead of my onedrive subscription displaying, my xbox gamepass subscription is displayed. I try to access my onedrive subscription many times, and always the gamepass subscription
    pops up. Hovering over the link, I can see the the URL to the onedrive subscription and the URL to the gamepass subscription both point to the gamepass subscription. Thinking that this is just an error on the site, I replace the section of the url that says
    gamepass with onedrive, and finally I'm in the onedrive subscription section! I cancel my subscription to onedrive, and then return to my services and subscriptions....and gamepass has now been canceled! I tried all of this using Edge and Chrome. What is going
    on!

There doesn't seem to be a category for an issue like this, so I hope someone can direct me where to go with this problem.

Thank you
    Looks like a bug in the website, if you canceled it and the result was the gamepass canceled so looks like a bug in the website. So that value that appears in not the onedrive but the gamepass. The best with contact the support like was said above, and see
    if you can get back the gamepass trough the support chat.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

GamePass előfizetés leondása [Gameparse Subscription Cancellation]

Hey there Papp Gabor

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for insight on how to cancel your subscription to Game Pass.

You can do so by following the steps outlined in our How to cancel your Xbox subscription . The Gamepass subscription is much
    like the Xbox Live Gold sub and can be cancelled the same.

When you get a chance, give the information there a look through, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again - Similar Threads - cancel gamepass subscription

2. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription: So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was...
  3. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.: Hello, I will repeat my question in ENG now since it was not understood and i cant go with the thread that was created originally because its locked. However I saw tranlator did a good job and...
  4. Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...: Voglio annullare la fatturazione automatica per poter disporre dei soldi che ho sull'account per acquistare un mese di xboxlive gold ma non riesco. Ho seguito le guide ma è possibile annullare....
  5. Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel: Tried renewing my gold membership but cant because microsoft says im past due on my gamepass membership. Now isnt that funny since i used a prepade xbox card and there should be nothing past due...
  6. Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]: Salve Vorrei annullare il mio abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass poiché non ho abbastanza soldi nella mia carta prepagata per pagare il mese corrente, difatti mi è stato impedito di giocare online o di...
  7. Xbox gamepass aboneliği iptali[Translation-Xbox gamepass subscription cancellation]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass aboneliği iptali[Translation-Xbox gamepass subscription cancellation]: Öncelikle merhaba,ben 3 ay önce 5.90tl 3 aylık olarak gamepass aboneliği aldım pc üzerinden.1 ay önce ise xbox konsol satın aldım ve yanından çıkan sanırım 24 günlüktü gamepass deneme sürümünü...
  8. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell: Hi, If I can I want to cancell my gamepass subscription from December. I bought it for 1PLN in November when it was on sale, and then I couldn't cancell it. 12 January it took my money from my...
  10. i wont cancel xbox gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wont cancel xbox gamepass subscription: hello, I accidentally paid Xbox game pass for 2 months subscription payment. I actually tried to use the 14 day free xbox game pass. So I would like to request a refund. i will wait your reply...