How do I cancel my order

Discus and support How do I cancel my order in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It was the wrong email address 6180f665-7140-486d-a1e5-d4e2677df00e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HilaryHostetler, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. How do I cancel my order

It was the wrong email address

:)

HilaryHostetler, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. HilaryHostetler Win User

How do I cancel my order

Is the order cancelled or not
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

How do I cancel my order

go to microsoft support and speak to them via message chat or via a phone chat they should be able to help you out
  4. Specimen Xs Win User

How do I cancel my order

You write your problem on the Tchat live Support and us help resolved your infortunaly buy.
  5. Specimen Xs Win User

How do I cancel my order

Contact the Support xbox for help you.
  6. HilaryHostetler Win User

How do I cancel my order

How do I cancel this Xbox order placed today
Thema:

How do I cancel my order

1. How do I cancel my order - Similar Threads - cancel order

2. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...
  3. Modern Warefare - Pre Order Canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warefare - Pre Order Canceled: I have pre ordered Modern Warefare and paid for it and have been playing it since its release, but cant play it now and getting an error saying that my pre-order has either been canceled or I need...
  4. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled: My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was using a disc.I have been with Xbox since 360...
  5. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  6. Digital orders being cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital orders being cancelled: Two orders on my xbox have been cancelled randomly for a reason I don’t know of. If someone could tell me whats going on that would be very helpful. 81bcc2ed-8a20-452f-8925-7713e7847aec
  7. Vorbestellung storniert [Translate] Pre-order cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vorbestellung storniert [Translate] Pre-order cancelled: Habe meine vorbestellung zu cod mw vor ner woche stoniert und bis heute mein geld noch nicht zurück dauert das immer so lange brauche das geld dringend [Translate by Mod] Have my pre-order to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 disappeared from my library, and it shows the order as "cancelled" in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 disappeared from my library, and it shows the order as "cancelled" in my...: I tried to start up Forza Horizon 4 today, and the game closed instantly. I checked my library and Forza was missing. When I went to order history, it was "cancelled." It was the full version of...
  9. I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.: Hi, I wanted to buy Project Cars Digital Edition for my Xbox One S. I paid for it via iDeal, with my bank ING. The money is transferred from my account to Microsoft, but when I look at my order...
  10. how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?: I bought a game yesterday in argentina market,but I think I made a mistake to buy that game now. How can I cancel the order and apply refund? ce04ab2a-5c44-4b25-ab89-828f87850a3d