How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

Discus and support How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pat and Graeme Campbell, Oct 12, 2019.

1. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

Need to cancel Xbox live subscription

:)

Pat and Graeme Campbell, Oct 12, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  4. M4RV 71 Win User

auto renewal

5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game pass refund

6. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

Thema:

How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

1. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions - Similar Threads - cancel live subscriptions

2. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  3. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  4. Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...: Hello, Every year, XBOX / Microsoft take about 80.00 from me on an automatic renewal. This has been happening for a very long time - I have to admit, I could have dealt with this a long time...
  5. Can I get back my Xbox Live GOLD subscription back after I cancelled Ultimate pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get back my Xbox Live GOLD subscription back after I cancelled Ultimate pass?: So I recently cancelled my UP subscription and as a result its also cancelled my xbox live gold. Now its asking me subscribe again to Gold yet i purchased a full year subscription only in February...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it providing no value to my life. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in October I...
  7. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device: Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to...
  8. Can’t cancel Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t cancel Xbox live subscription: I have been automatically charged £49.99 for a yearly xbox live subscription and i need to cancel the subscription and get a refund however when i go to manage my subscriptions it says payment is...
  9. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  10. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...