How Do I Cancel?

Discus and support How Do I Cancel? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read the following help information but do not see the "Cancel automatic payment" anywhere. Why not? Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jlincoln1971, Jun 7, 2014.

1. jlincoln1971
    jlincoln1971 Guest

How Do I Cancel?

I read the following help information but do not see the "Cancel automatic payment" anywhere. Why not?

Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership

Cancel automatic payment

To cancel your membership at the end of the current term, turn off auto renewal by following these steps. With automatic renewal turned off, your membership will expire at the end of its term.

Sign in to the Xbox Live website by using your Microsoft account.

Note Make sure that you sign in using the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox Live account that you want to manage. If you don’t know the Microsoft account email or password, see Find your Microsoft account.

Once you’ve signed in, click My Account.

Click Subscriptions.

If you’re not on a trusted device, you’ll be prompted to choose an existing proof, either your email or a phone number, so we can send you a security code. The code is sent to either your email address or mobile phone.

After you receive the security code, click Next.

Enter the code that you received, and then click Submit.

Locate the subscription for which you want to change your auto renewing payment status.

Click Cancel automatic payment.

Click Continue.

Thank you

:)

jlincoln1971, Jun 7, 2014
  2. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    How do I switch to Bass?

It could be fun too. :thumbsup:

silvercue, Jun 7, 2014
  3. How do I

Send a link and a description of the clip in your fileshare from Bungie.net to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", without the quotation brakets. Be warned tho they're running through their backlog of fails and they're only on October of last year. Don't expect your clip to
    be shown anytime soon.

iEnema By Pope, Jun 7, 2014
  4. How Do I Cancel?

Hey there Jlincoln1971 How Do I Cancel? :)

There actually are some pages that cover these issues in great depth.

How to turn off auto renewal or cancel your membership immediately

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 8, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

how do i ....

Hey allegretto,

It looks like you were able to get things sorted out.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox Support questions. Happy Gaming!
  6. allegretto2500 Win User

how do i ....

a lot of video content I purchased via the 360. when I went to view some of them on the one I discovered a lot of that content cannot be found in the xbox one video store. all content was purchased in the main Microsoft video marketplace. specifically the
    james bond movie For Your Eyes only, The premiere episode of Star Trek Voyager and a lot of Babylon 5 videos are either missing or no longer say that I own them.
  7. Tayradactyl Win User

How do i?

Lol at the first video. 2 level 55s with Ghost against a lobby where the highest on the enemy team is a level 8? What's so good about this? Can someone tell me? It's like me uploading a video of me beating my 6 year old brother in a 1v1 and me going 100/3
    while he went 3/104. No skill whatsoever. The second video is more about luck and drop shotting to get the drop (no pun intended) on the enemy.
  8. Ramon284 Win User

How do i?

By becoming a better player.

Rhethorical questions for the win.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

how do i

Much truth to that, but you weren`t one of them.
Thema:

How Do I Cancel?

1. How Do I Cancel? - Similar Threads - Cancel

2. ultimate game pass canceling

in XBoX on Consoles
    ultimate game pass canceling: i cant cancel the ultimate game pass and renew the xbox gold 4d255427-d20e-4795-a755-806980a9b711
  3. CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION: Boa tarde, preciso urgentemente fazer o cancelamento de uma assinatura no Xbox one que foi feita pelo meu namorado. Ele não utiliza mais o x box mas está vindo a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito....
  4. 为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]: 我只打算通过活动试用Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate服务两个月,只用了一个星期,想等着到时候自动订阅过期就取消了。 结果我收到了续约失败的邮件,于是我想手动取消订阅,但是我发现在我的界面里没有取消订阅的选项。 我 据服务和订阅找不到取消订阅的按钮。 请问有人可以帮我取消这个订阅吗? [Mod Translated - I only plan to use the...
  5. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, this is my last effort at this issue. I had 2.5 years of Xbox Gold Membership that I converted into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After 2 days it expired and Microsoft reinstated it. 5 days later...
  6. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...
  7. Account Cancellation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Cancellation: My Son's X Box stopped working. He does not know his pass word and has since changed his email several times. I am still getting charged for an account that is not being used. I have been...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...: It took me 2 days to download Modern Warfare on my crappy rural area broadband speed only to accidentally delete the game by trying to cancel todays update as it was stuck at 170mb out of 3gb....
  9. How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription?: Hi, How do I cancel PC Xbox life subscription? The 'Services and subscriptions' option from my Microsoft account goes into an infinite loop! Please advise. John...
  10. cancelamento [Translate] Cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelamento [Translate] Cancellation: bom dia esta sendo cobrado um valor na minha fatura de cartão, e faz meses que não consigo cancelar essa [profanity removed] nem por decreto [Translate] good morning is being charged a value on...