How Do I Cancel?

Discus and support How Do I Cancel? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read the following help information but do not see the "Cancel automatic payment" anywhere. Why not? Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jlincoln1971, Jun 7, 2014.

1. jlincoln1971
    jlincoln1971 Guest

How Do I Cancel?

I read the following help information but do not see the "Cancel automatic payment" anywhere. Why not?

Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership

Cancel automatic payment

To cancel your membership at the end of the current term, turn off auto renewal by following these steps. With automatic renewal turned off, your membership will expire at the end of its term.

Sign in to the Xbox Live website by using your Microsoft account.

Note Make sure that you sign in using the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox Live account that you want to manage. If you don’t know the Microsoft account email or password, see Find your Microsoft account.

Once you’ve signed in, click My Account.

Click Subscriptions.

If you’re not on a trusted device, you’ll be prompted to choose an existing proof, either your email or a phone number, so we can send you a security code. The code is sent to either your email address or mobile phone.

After you receive the security code, click Next.

Enter the code that you received, and then click Submit.

Locate the subscription for which you want to change your auto renewing payment status.

Click Cancel automatic payment.

Click Continue.

Thank you

:)

jlincoln1971, Jun 7, 2014
  2. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    How do I switch to Bass?

It could be fun too. :thumbsup:

silvercue, Jun 7, 2014
  3. How do I

Send a link and a description of the clip in your fileshare from Bungie.net to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", without the quotation brakets. Be warned tho they're running through their backlog of fails and they're only on October of last year. Don't expect your clip to
    be shown anytime soon.

iEnema By Pope, Jun 7, 2014
  4. How Do I Cancel?

Hey there Jlincoln1971 How Do I Cancel? :)

There actually are some pages that cover these issues in great depth.

How to turn off auto renewal or cancel your membership immediately

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 8, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

how do i ....

Hey allegretto,

It looks like you were able to get things sorted out.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox Support questions. Happy Gaming!
  6. allegretto2500 Win User

how do i ....

a lot of video content I purchased via the 360. when I went to view some of them on the one I discovered a lot of that content cannot be found in the xbox one video store. all content was purchased in the main Microsoft video marketplace. specifically the
    james bond movie For Your Eyes only, The premiere episode of Star Trek Voyager and a lot of Babylon 5 videos are either missing or no longer say that I own them.
  7. Tayradactyl Win User

How do i?

Lol at the first video. 2 level 55s with Ghost against a lobby where the highest on the enemy team is a level 8? What's so good about this? Can someone tell me? It's like me uploading a video of me beating my 6 year old brother in a 1v1 and me going 100/3
    while he went 3/104. No skill whatsoever. The second video is more about luck and drop shotting to get the drop (no pun intended) on the enemy.
  8. Ramon284 Win User

How do i?

By becoming a better player.

Rhethorical questions for the win.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

how do i

Much truth to that, but you weren`t one of them.
Thema:

How Do I Cancel?

1. How Do I Cancel? - Similar Threads - Cancel

2. I cannot cancel my subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot cancel my subscription: My Xbox gamepass has went past due and apparently id have to pay before cancelling but the reason im past due is because i have no money for it, so it is kinda shady that yall making me pay just...
  3. Cancellation pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancellation pending: I bought a new Xbox one s and it was pending so i asked for a refund and Microsoft said it would take 24 hours and its past that and still says cancellation pending...
  4. Canceling Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Canceling Xbox Gamepass: I have posted a question to this before, and I got an answer. However, I just want to confirm. I forgot to cancel my auto-renewal for Xbox Gamepass, and now they are trying to charge me money....
  5. Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?: I bought a game key for Sea of Thieves and redeemed and had no problems with the game until Monday, when I tried to play it told me to re-buy the game because it was refunded. I looked on my Order...
  6. How to Cancel a Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel a Refund: Hey, so I wanna cancel a refund request, but I haven't gotten an email through. How can I do it? 7c1eed57-85ae-4aeb-acb4-3179129e1a92
  7. How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to a real person about being charged for a canceled subscription. Called and...: Charged 3 times for subscription i canceled. 3 times 528a6711-3ec8-438c-a3a7-326060af4a4d
  8. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  9. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  10. Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing: Cancel Xbox Dispute billing e65f4a66-8981-4f1d-9b29-d30970ddce0c