How do I change email address on my xbox

Discus and support How do I change email address on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi how do I change the email on my sons xbox 4edb8b18-5c4f-42d2-93bd-e4caa9a3de93 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by randomXXnameXX, Mar 15, 2018.

1. How do I change email address on my xbox

hi how do I change the email on my sons xbox

:)

randomXXnameXX, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Xbox One Changing you're Email address to another

hello how do you change your email address on an account with an xbox one I already know how to do it with an xbox 360 but the only reason i want to do so is because every time i try and sign into something with this email i use for my xbox live account
    most of my other accounts use a different email address so I want to change it to that email address I just don't know how to on an Xbox One

NightMareT3ddy, Mar 15, 2018
  3. uG x RuShEzZ
    uG x RuShEzZ Guest
    changing email address

how do i change my xbox live email address

uG x RuShEzZ, Mar 15, 2018
  4. How do I change email address on my xbox

Internet Expert, Mar 15, 2018
  5. voteDC Win User

how do i change my email address?

6. Azrael008uk Win User

how do i change my email address?

I'm not sure of the exact process but stickied at the top of the Forums are contact details for Microsoft Technical Support.

They will be able to help you with this.

Az
  7. Internet Expert Win User

8. AlliDoIsWin6523 Win User

change my email address for my account?

how do i change my email address for my account?
  9. SheaRally Win User

CANCEL!

How do I completely remove an email address from a Microsoft account that I accidentally created a long time ago, its not used for anything? I want to use that email address to sign in to my actual Xbox Live account, and then how do I change the email sign
    on on the account i want to use it for?
Thema:

1. How do I change email address on my xbox - Similar Threads - change email address

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Changing linked email address for my main XBL account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing linked email address for my main XBL account: So recently I've been wanting to change the email address linked to my main profile as it'll be easier with redemption codes etc. I can't seem to find a way to do this. I go to add the 'alias' on...
  4. I have an expired email address and cannot access the Xbox account to change to new email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an expired email address and cannot access the Xbox account to change to new email...: Hi can anyone assist my Xbox has an old email address on it and ned to change but you have disabled the account so it will not let me entire the details,, you are still take our subscriptions on...
  5. Signing into Xbox account and changing email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Xbox account and changing email address: Hi I have a big problem. My sister and I have had a huge falling out. I have had my account for nearly 10 years but it is in her name as I didn't have an email address. She has changed the...
  6. Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change?: Hi! Trying to use Minecraft on iPad and sign-in to use multi-player. The wrong email was entered, but I cannot seem to change that? What can I do? The "Verify email" screen has option "Typo in...
  7. I want to change my email address, but it says the new one is in use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email address, but it says the new one is in use?: I don't remember associating this email address with an Xbox account. How do I fix this issue? The email I am using right now was associated with my ex, who was abusive, and I would really like to...
  8. Chang email address used to sign in on XBOX with out losing game data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chang email address used to sign in on XBOX with out losing game data: My daughter is taking one of our xbox's to leave at her dads house permanently. Currently her xbox is linked to my personal email address so i would like to change this before she takes it there...
  9. I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...

in XboX Insiders
    I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...: I think i should be able to seperate my xbox account from certain emails without have the old email being deleted from the mainframe submitted by /u/Medzzzzy [link] [comments]
  10. Change email address on Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email address on Xbox Account: Hello, I set up an Xbox account for my boy. The years have passed and he now has his own email account. How would i go about changing the email that the account is associated to?...