How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?

Discus and support How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Using Chrome on W10. Started Halo and it asked me for my preference. I chose controller. Today I want to play again, but using kb/m, but I don't see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dorasucks, May 7, 2021.

1. /u/dorasucks
    /u/dorasucks Guest

Using Chrome on W10. Started Halo and it asked me for my preference. I chose controller. Today I want to play again, but using kb/m, but I don't see anywhere to switch it. The only catch is that I don't have access to a controller today, so I would need to figure out how to switch back to kb/m using only the kb/m. As far as I can tell, that option doesn't exist.

submitted by /u/dorasucks
    [link] [comments]

/u/dorasucks, May 7, 2021
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Mouse & Keyboard

I do not believe there a single Title with Mouse and Keyboard support that puts M&KB against Controller. To my knowledge they all have a lobby system set up that puts you in games with controllers players or M&KB players. Some would also argue that controller
    has an advantage over M&KB, to each their own.
  3. Kinectimal Win User

The XIM Edge and LIVE

I don't see how it's unfair. Some people are good with controllers, some people are good with KB/M. Everyone should be able to use what's right for them. I tried to play some games on Steam with a controller and none of them would work with it. I can't use
    KB/M very well because I've (like most of you) trained my thumbs for controlling videogames.
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

diablo 3

Never played Diablo 3, so I'm curious to see how a game seemingly focused on M/KB will translate to a controller.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

Because for actual time is KB+M only for selected games. MS Edge is System App no Game App and this is problem, because you can't controll system(Dashboard) with KB+M.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Fight against cronusmax Plus

the only way to beat the cronusmax and other devices that enable KB&M is for all games to have full KB&M support so that everyone can use the best control method for the games they play.

until that happens across the board, if you suspect someone is using KB&M to gain advantage against controller users, block them and hopefully you won't get put in a lobby with that player again
Thema:

1. How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller? - Similar Threads - change controller xcloud

2. Sudden XBox One Controller Sensitivity Changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden XBox One Controller Sensitivity Changes: Please could someone help? I have had this issue 2 times before - it is not a controller issue - as I have bought multiple controllers - updated them, reset the system etc, something has occurred...
  3. PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently after a big break and have a controller that disconnects sometimes. When it does, the game asks for a profile change and then the game crashes with my...
  4. CONTROLLER CHANGES DURING GAMEPLAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTROLLER CHANGES DURING GAMEPLAY: Hi! This is a problem that is RUINING my Xbox-experience to the point of me considering swapping for PS5. Every day when I play (mostly FIFA), I connect to a game and suddenly everything stops...
  5. Controller DC when changing batteries on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller DC when changing batteries on Xbox Series X: I and a few other friends have experienced this issue which appears to be slightly different than the known issue of random disconnects. Occasionally (not 100% of the time but a significant...
  6. I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

in XboX Insiders
    I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries: Every-time I change my batteries while I’m playing or while my Xbox is on it won’t reconnect back to my Xbox no matter what I do. It only reconnects when I hard reset it. Does anyone know any...
  7. Controller keep blinking after changing battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keep blinking after changing battery: I have 3 controllers. They all work like they should, no disconnect and no glitches. I use standard rechargeable AA batteries and have no problem with that either. Hardware: Xbox Series X, 3...
  8. Syncing xbox one x controllers after changing the batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing xbox one x controllers after changing the batteries: Okay so i haven't had this problem previous times when my battery pack would die but today when the x on my controller started flashing I replaced the battery back with 2 brand new double a...
  9. Every time i change batteries my controller doesnt connect

in XboX Insiders
    Every time i change batteries my controller doesnt connect: So basically, every time i change batteries in my xbox controller the controller wint connect untill i restart console manually(push button untill it turns off then im able to connect) its on xbox...
  10. Changing an Xbox Controller's setting from being recognized as player two to player one on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing an Xbox Controller's setting from being recognized as player two to player one on...: Hi, I am looking for an easier method of changing an X-Box 360's controller from player two to player one than constantly rebooting the computer. I found the controller setting that changes it to...