How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc

Discus and support How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to join any multiplayer minecraft servers because of the error that "You cannot play minecraft multiplayer because of your account is set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Topkinsme, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Topkinsme
    Topkinsme Guest

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc

I can't seem to join any multiplayer minecraft servers because of the error that "You cannot play minecraft multiplayer because of your account is set up.Go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change it." Going there doesn't help at all. Please help as nothing
    that I seem to do actually works....

:)

Topkinsme, Mar 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have registered a child account under 18+, your parent account should change your privacy settings.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  5. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Only the parental account can change the settings for a child account. In any event to you your MS account for Nintendo switch:

a)On the Minecraft game home screen, click “Sign in with a Microsoft account”

b. It’ll bring up a screen to go to:
    http://aka.ms/remoteconnect with a unique 8 digit code
    c. Enter the URL on another device (PC or Mobile phone)
    d. Follow the instructions on the website by entering the code and complete signing into your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc - Similar Threads - change Microsoft account

2. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  3. Changing Microsoft account attached to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Microsoft account attached to Xbox account: I want to change the Microsoft account/email associated with my Xbox account, without losing data on the Xbox and allowing the old Microsoft account/email to continue to exist...
  4. Change linked ps4 account to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change linked ps4 account to Microsoft account: Hello, i recently logged in to minecraft ps4 and wanted to log in to my Microsoft account, but i didn't notice i was on my sister's account and ended up loging in with her's I then went to...
  5. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  6. How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...: My school closed my account after graduation. When I try to change it I need a code they sent to the email, but the email doesn't exist anymore. 74484e83-6c6d-4385-ae3c-26e7499d5001
  7. How SoT saves progress after changing account in microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How SoT saves progress after changing account in microsoft store?: Hello, does anyone knows on what basis SOT saves progress? I've switched account, because my second one has subscription. When I started SOT I was surprised that my pirate and all my progress are...
  8. Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...: Hello - I changed my email address recently for my M$ account. Currently what happens is when I open the Xbox (Beta) app, my games are all showing on the left-hand side that I have installed, but...
  9. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account: So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign...
  10. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...