How Do I Change My Age?

Discus and support How Do I Change My Age? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a PS4 with Minecraft, and my cousin has an Xbox. To play together I had to make a Microsoft account and an Xbox account. I made my account on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by a h y e s, Jan 11, 2021.

1. a h  y e s
    a h y e s Guest

How Do I Change My Age?

I have a PS4 with Minecraft, and my cousin has an Xbox. To play together I had to make a Microsoft account and an Xbox account. I made my account on the mobile app that I downloaded through the app store, and while I was making it I messed up my age, and
    now I don’t know how to fix it.

Xbox Mobile APP (Not on an Xbox)

I have asked the internet, but all I’m getting is “how to change age on Xbox One” or “How to activate parental controls on Xbox.”

Please help, I am trying to play Minecraft realms and this is the only thing stopping me from doing so...

:)

a h y e s, Jan 11, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

3. HassanB Win User

How do i change my region?

Just click this link here and click either Microsoft Chat, or
    Request a Call.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to contact support so they can do it for you. It can take 6 weeks to process and you will lose access to any content you may have downloaded that has region restrictions.
  5. Lord Symbionic Win User

I meant to say i cant access any of those,typo.
  6. Tjingis Win User

How do I change my gamerpicture?

Oh, is it that easy? o_O

Have to try as soon as my kids are done playing.

Thanks a lot!
Thema:

How Do I Change My Age?

1. How Do I Change My Age? - Similar Threads - Change Age

2. I can't change my xbox live account to adult after updating the age

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox live account to adult after updating the age: My xbox live account is still in a child safety after updating my age and I don't understand why. Any help? 47a4036f-acfc-44c9-be01-0fb05800de50
  3. I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna change my Microsoft account age so I can play Minecraft Online with my cousin: Hello Microsoft i have a problem with my xbox account age and could u pls give me some ideas of how to fis this problem ad43a983-7870-4568-913c-af9f37776ad4
  4. Has how change Dragon age 2 subtitules language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has how change Dragon age 2 subtitules language?: I bought dragon age 2 phisical midia a years ago, but I've start play this year, unfortunately the subtitules are in other language, has how to change the language for my native language?...
  5. Age Limit Change???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age Limit Change???: Games that my boys where playing are no longer playable?? It tells them it is a 17+ game now?? and the other one says choose to give permission??? 39a2e3c5-f8a2-4dd6-bf83-76cd2b9f33f9
  6. Age change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age change: So I realized that when I made my account, I entered the wrong age. Is there a way for me to fix this because I like my name and don't want to lose progress on my games as I have gotten very far...
  7. Can't change age on XBOX One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change age on XBOX One S: I Accidently wrote my age as 25/2/2008 instead of 25/2/1998 what should I do As NO Link is working and I am unable to change my birthday and am Stuck with a Child's account and am unable to have a...
  8. i cant change my age

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant change my age: i set my microsoft accounts age wrong, made another account that i have no idea how to login now, in that account i made a family, added me too it, and now i cant change my age, please help....
  9. I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.: My game was stuck in windowed mode, so I started changing the resolution to see if it would change anything. I went to the lowest resolution, and my game went into a black screen. I could hear the...
  10. i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...

in XBoX on Windows
    i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...: i-pin으로 성인임을 인증하 계 설 에 children 이 아닌 성인으로 변경.. 로그인 시도.. 0x8015DC0D... 게임을 하라는건지 말라는건지 모르 네요 시키는거 다 했는데도 이러면 뭐 해야 게 더 있나요?.. 게임좀 발 하게 해주세요.,. (Mod Translation) I-pin to certify that you...