How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?

Discus and support How do I change my back up email on my Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how to change the backup email for my xbox to a different one. 388138bc-27d1-4012-9391-f5809593bc63 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragonator566ALT, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?

I need to know how to change the backup email for my xbox to a different one.

:)

Dragonator566ALT, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

3. Ironwilled Win User

4. XBLRewards8 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

The staff only works Monday - Friday AND takes 1-2 business days to reply. So your post on Friday afternoon (PST) will be answered on Monday or Tuesday.
  6. nicholas27_256 Win User

i got hacked

ok now i am into my email that my xbox account is under and i am viewing all of the emails rhat show this dude break into and change all my settings within my xbox ... how do i undo them or change then back since he changedd the prjmary email my gamertag
    is under
Thema:

1. How do I change my back up email on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - change email

2. changing email account andname

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing email account andname: We purchased an XBOX ONE for my son at Christmas but unfortunately, he started using it with my email. He has built up Fortnite levels and made some on-line purchases. I need to change the email...
  3. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  4. I cant change my xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my xbox email: Currently my email is under the domain "@xboxlivefamily.com" which no longer exists. Im able to sign into xbox but I can't access my emails or anything else. When I try to change my email it tells...
  5. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: Both my son and myself changed our primary email address around 5 months or so ago and deleted the old email addresses' details. When redeeming a gift card - whether on my account or my son's, it...
  6. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  7. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  8. Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email: Yesterday I decided to change the primary mail address (After being annoyed for some time that they don't even support plus-aliased mail addresses), and had to find out that I was automatically...
  9. Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias: So - i made my Microsoft account a few years ago with one email adress (hotmail.com). As time has gone, i have had the need to use this account for more stuff, and thus changed the primary alias...
  10. Primary Email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Primary Email address change: Hey so basically i have a main email address i use for all my emails etc on a daily basis and that same email address is linked to a completly unused xbox account where as my actual xbox account i...