How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?

Discus and support How do I change my back up email on my Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how to change the backup email for my xbox to a different one. 388138bc-27d1-4012-9391-f5809593bc63 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragonator566ALT, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?

I need to know how to change the backup email for my xbox to a different one.

:)

Dragonator566ALT, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

3. Ironwilled Win User

4. XBLRewards8 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

The staff only works Monday - Friday AND takes 1-2 business days to reply. So your post on Friday afternoon (PST) will be answered on Monday or Tuesday.
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

My Profile changed..how do I change it back?

when you Login with a different gamertag this indicates you are not using the same email

as Long as your Profile is saved on hdd, you can check which email is the correct one

-> Settings -> account -> 2 steps to right -> account security -> current Microsoft account
Thema:

1. How do I change my back up email on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - change email

2. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  3. How to change xbox 360 email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change xbox 360 email: I want to transfer my dads account to xbox one, but the email hes using has been shut down, any help? Please and Thank you. 2c8c07fe-512d-43de-9fda-abc3757e7c8d
  4. Can't change sign in email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change sign in email.: I have 2 separate gmail accounts set up as accounts on this PC, with 2 separate sets of login info with microsoft. I have a free game pass attached to the 2nd email, but when trying to sign in to...
  5. Email Address Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Email Address Change: How do I change my email address in Xbox Console Companion ??? fda732c3-3064-4904-9348-3476d9930b33
  6. Changing Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Email: Is there an option somewere to switch the email on your xbox account? Not looking to change alias but to ''move'' my xbox account from one email to another. 011b7b65-ed71-48c4-bd0e-10e0ceb20034
  7. Change email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email: Hi i am trying to change my sons email address that is set up to his xbox account but it is a yahoo account and i cannot log into microsoft. I am located in australia Trying my best to search the...
  8. Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.: I'll just copy it from my reddit post that redirected me to here, and I am sorry if it is too long, but here goes: So for a bit of backstory and context for this question, a long time ago when I...
  9. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  10. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...