How do i change my background in the xbox android app???

Discus and support How do i change my background in the xbox android app??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i have looked everywhere in the app and online and CAN NOT find an answer and honestly i find it absolutely hilarious that i even have this problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TallJohn2829, May 17, 2020.

1. How do i change my background in the xbox android app???

So i have looked everywhere in the app and online and CAN NOT find an answer and honestly i find it absolutely hilarious that i even have this problem let alone not being able to find anything about it. And i know if you log into another console it will change it all over but i would think i would be able to change it on my phone. And if not why cant i find anything about it.

submitted by /u/TallJohn2829
    [link] [comments]

/u/TallJohn2829, May 17, 2020
  2. LivingWater-C1B72C7F Win User

How do I change my background theme?

Ditto...thank you InvisibleBear87!
  3. InvisibleBear87 Win User

How do I change my background theme?

Go to the Social Tab along the Top. If you Press A on your Avatar it should come up with the Theme Option in there.

Hope this helps you.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Setup too bright white to read from far

5. Lost Pickle17 Win User

Promoting a Child Account to an Adult Account

hey I'm trying to change my gamerpic with a custom image using xbox beta with my android phone. But it says I'm too young to change it. my account is a child account and it is impossible. I can't figure out how to change my age with my account or with an
    adult account.
  6. voteDC Win User

How can I change my Dashboard background?

Social, select your Avatar and then Change Theme on the next screen. Or go to Apps, Picture Viewer, pick the source where the image can be found and press Y when you have it.
Thema:

How do i change my background in the xbox android app???

1. How do i change my background in the xbox android app??? - Similar Threads - change background android

2. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  3. Need ability to change background on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need ability to change background on daily challenges: The background on the daily challenges for the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is too dark. People with color deficiency or other vision issues need to have better contrast options. Please make the...
  4. Jigsaw on Windows 10 PC - cant change background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw on Windows 10 PC - cant change background: Running windows 10 laptop and Microsoft Jigsaw. I cannot change the background in the settings - the "Change Background" option is grayed out. When you have dark pieces and the dark default...
  5. Could we get the background for puzzles changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could we get the background for puzzles changed: I really wish the background was not so dark. When there are dark puzzle pieces it is often difficult to see their exact shape against the nearly black background. Wouldn't want white, just a...
  6. Could we get the background for puzzles changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could we get the background for puzzles changed: I really wish the background was not so dark. When there are dark puzzle pieces it is often difficult to see their exact shape against the nearly black background. Wouldn't want white, just a...
  7. I can't really change my background picture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't really change my background picture.: My background consists of randomly changing pictures of console/speaker setups. I did not set that up, and it's been that way for a couple weeks now... If I want to change my background, it says...
  8. dashboard changes to random female background picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    dashboard changes to random female background picture: i do not have any of the photos in any service from MicroSoft showing up on my dashboard background, when i change to solid color or custom from saved game photos still after 2 days it goes back...
  9. Background doesn't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background doesn't change: Hey folks, i have a quesion about changing a background on the one. After choosing a picture the background just stays black! i used a pic from the xbox one site so i think it should be 100 %...
  10. Error in customization. I Can't change the background on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error in customization. I Can't change the background on Xbox One: Can not customize my Xbox One. In the navigation pane, to go into customization, this transparency can not be changed, try to change the background and the color is useless because it does not...