How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings?

Discus and support How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have bought the game "Astroneer" for my child and he wants to play with one of his friends but when he tried to add his friend to his Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vadim5374, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

1. Vadim5374
    Vadim5374 Guest

I have bought the game "Astroneer" for my child and he wants to play with one of his friends but when he tried to add his friend to his Xbox one account it says that he needs to change his privacy settings and I have no idea how I can change his Xbox one
    account privacy settings even if I follow the guide.

How do I do this?

:)

2. Vadim5374 Win User

I am on a windows computer and I still have no idea how to change my child's Xbox one privacy settings.

How do I allow his account to add friends?
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.xom

4. BeastBadshah Win User

Purchasing issue on VUDU

5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Family settings

[quote user="TiedSilver596"]How do I change my account from an adult to a child?[/quote]

You are trying to change an adult account to a child account? While the age of the account is determined by the DOB on said account, we can change the privacy settings for this account to have child-like privileges.
    To do this, just navigate to Settings>Privacy & online safety>and make the appropriate changes their.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. danielc081002 Win User

Can't change Privacy settings

It says

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
    when I try to change my privacy settings.
Thema:

1. How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings? - Similar Threads - change child's privacy

2. Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox: I read on a thread that the issue I am having is a common one when a family sharing and child account was set up on an IOS device as mine was. I want to change the setting to allow him to play...
  3. Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account: I'm trying to change the privacy settings of my "child" account, although that account was made when I was 13 and I am currently over the age of 18. When I access the account with the parent...
  4. Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile: I'm trying to fix my privacy settings but when I press my account it redirects me to this link:...
  5. When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...: Im trying to join a realm on minecraft and it told me to go to xbox.com sign in and change my privacy and settings. after trying to do that it sent me to the "Change your child's Xbox privacy and...
  6. "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...: When I try to access to my Xbox profile or anything related to my Xbox account, I was always redirected to this link:...
  7. Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.: Hi there, My problem is that I have a child on my account and I changed all the xbox settings, and they have signed in and out of their account to try to see if that works, but they can't join...
  8. Change XBOX privacy settings for a child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change XBOX privacy settings for a child: I have an adult account and I created a child account for my son. Everything seems to be in order with both accounts and his account is listed as a child within my family. Nevertheless when I try...
  9. Can not change the privacy and online safety settings for a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change the privacy and online safety settings for a child account: When I Sign in with the parent Microsoft account on the Xbox settings page, I can not find the gamertag for my child account, although I have saw her account in my family of Microsoft account....
  10. changed account privacy settings to adult but is still a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed account privacy settings to adult but is still a child account: So I turned 18 in december last year and I am trying to change my microsoft account from child to adult using my Mum’s account, it says to go to the family settings and changeit from there, for...