How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

Discus and support How do I change my currency symbol for the store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickCavaliere, Oct 20, 2020.

1. How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft things. I want to buy Robux and I can'tHow do I change my currency symbol for the store? :( I can't even get game pass through the Xbox app and I have to type
    the URL for the united states store.

thanks for responding once you do!

I selected Xbox(games and apps bc it is for a transaction within the game) for the category because I didn't see store as an option, can you please add that as a category? I use windows 10 Microsoft store.

:)

NickCavaliere, Oct 20, 2020
  2. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  3. BillyMiddleton Win User

Paid for Microsoft Points Tax not converting over to local currency.

the local currency change over is a very bad idea.

the borderlands season pass went from 2400 points to £25 which is actually 3000 points

so I think Microsoft should not change to local currency but keep the points as the prices were all even with points, now its uneven and I noticed prices with the usa and the uk and different nations is that the only difference is the currency symbol
  4. Vexa Gamill Win User

Geting help change my Gamertag

how do i change my name after currency update it still says that i need microsoft points ?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I change the currency to thai baht?

Its not possible to change currency under your xbox live account
  6. Arseny Kravchenko Win User

Odd transaction currency symbol

Yes, seeing the same, as described above, happens only on transactions page on Xbox.com account page, the overall commerce.microsooft.com statement doesn't have this issue

[View:http://s14.directupload.net/images/140905/7se37jne.png:0:0]

It appears to be
    abjad numerals
Thema:

How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

1. How do I change my currency symbol for the store? - Similar Threads - change currency symbol

2. Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?: Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to change the currency of our payment and subscription. I'm from France and I recently moved in Canada for work. So, now that I get my...
  3. Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]: Здравствуйте! Помогите, как поменять доллары на рубли в игровом магазине, просто в долларах покупки на много дороже, чем в рублях. Буду очень благодарен, Спасибо! [Translation - Hello!...
  4. Currency change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Currency change: My friend in a different country (USA) Sent me money. When i used it in browser, there was no error codes, but i cant spend it. I live in Canada, is it possible to exchange it for the correct...
  5. Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK: I can't buy SSX 3 because on the very last step, it changes my currency to Euros and will only allow me to attach a UK address when I try to add a payment method. Very weird. Appreciate any help....
  6. can i change the currency from pound to euro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i change the currency from pound to euro: Split from this thread. So what can we do as the card was given as a present from Belgium and we live in Germany but his Xbox is set up as a UK account is there something we can do about it as...
  7. Changing the default currency of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the default currency of my account: Hello, I recently bought a code to put some money onto my Xbox Live account in order to get some DLC for Alien Isolation, however, The type of money on the card (Euros) is not the same as the...
  8. When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.: can anyone help. When i go to the xbox store and go to a game to buy it shows ARS 1,799.00. WHAT IS GOING ON! 41ecca59-a8cc-434f-97b7-e8ba771c133e
  9. When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.: can anyone help. When i go to the xbox store and go to a game to buy it shows ARS 1,799.00. WHAT IS GOING ON! 41ecca59-a8cc-434f-97b7-e8ba771c133e
  10. How do I change the currency to thai baht?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the currency to thai baht?: I tried to change my currency in the store to thai baht instead of Swedish KR, but i thai baht is not on the location list. Please tell me how to change it. 35f92d8b-cc26-4890-9c4a-499c442bea6f