how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft?

Discus and support how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; plz i really need help with this 82ed5124-8814-455c-93d3-c6dae42d2141 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bishopwilkins, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft?

plz i really need help with this

:)

bishopwilkins, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft?

Hello bishopwilkins, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones that forbid you from playing: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

If you are a child account, you won't be granted access to the link since it requires an adult account to change them!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Kdigital69 Win User

How do I change settings so that I can play online?

In the settings for (sign-in, security passkey) you'll be prompted to enter your password while connected to the wifi/internet. Click on the box (sign-in, security preferences) and there will be various sign-in options, No barriers may be the option you
    want but this will allow anyone who has access to your xbox to play.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

How do I change settings so that I can play online?

5. joshua770 Win User

How do i change privacy settings so that i may play multiplayer?

how the heck do i change my privacy settings so i can play minecraft on my ps4. I tried every thing and I spent the last 2 hours trying to fix it.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

How do i change privacy settings so that i may play multiplayer?

Like another individual mentioned what was your age status when you set up everything. Is this your xbox or your guardians? Please provide that information so we can assist you if in fact that is not the issue.
Thema:

1. how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft? - Similar Threads - change microsoft account

2. Minecraft is not letting me play multiplayer after changing my Microsoft account password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft is not letting me play multiplayer after changing my Microsoft account password: So I changed my password because the one I had before I didn't like, anyway when I changed it nothing happened until I logged onto Minecraft on my Xbox. When I got on with my friends I went to go...
  3. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I have the online switch subscription, but it just won't let me because of my account settings. I want to know how to change it so I can play with them. Please help...
  4. How to Change Microsoft account settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Change Microsoft account settings: I want to play realms with a friend but to do so I have to change my settings to allow it. However, everytime I attempt to click on a link or type in https://account.xbox.com/settings it takes me...
  5. Change Microsoft account associated with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Microsoft account associated with gamertag: Hey! So my issue is this; about a decade and half ago my husband and I initially shared an xbox account & gamertag and what we did was use my email address on his gamertag to set up online...
  6. My microsoft account keeps changing my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microsoft account keeps changing my password: My xbox account keeps asking for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong. I reset my password to something i remember and write it down onto my notes. I try the next day again it says...
  7. I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4: I just decided to buy minecraft, when I logged in i used an accaunt that doesnt let me use multiplayer and online so i created another one that could let me but i cant change accounts because is...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with FS2020 after changing the primary alias for my Microsoft account (for...reasons I won't go into in here). The change seems to be ok, I re-logged in where I...
  9. Ps4 Minecraft change microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft change microsoft account: So basically i had my microsoft account and i had forgetten the email and password i had used and when i changed to ps5 i needed to sign in. When i try to sign into the account with another...
  10. Changing my minecraft java microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing my minecraft java microsoft account: Okay so basically, I am trying to change my minecraft java acccount into another microsoft account, since I accidentally bought it in the wrong account, but I am really confused in how to @.@ Can...