How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?

Discus and support How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I turned my online status on Xbox One X to Online, but my friends are telling me that it says that I’m offline..how do I fix this? By the way, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox player....o, Jul 10, 2019.

1. How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?

So I turned my online status on Xbox One X to Online, but my friends are telling me that it says that I’m offline..how do I fix this?

By the way, I turned my status from online to offline to online to see if it works...but it didn’t..so will I be banned now?

:)

Xbox player....o, Jul 10, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Appearing offline regardless of online status settings.

When you are signed in to your Xbox Live-enabled profile, you can change your "presence" or “online status" information. To do this, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox Guide button to display the Xbox Guide.

Select Settings.

Select Preferences.

Select Online Status.

To set how you appear to other players when you are online, select one of the following options:

Away

Busy

Appear Offline
  3. Ballsohard444 Win User

Try restarting your Xbox and signing in and out of your profile. After that click on your profile and you will see the option to change if you are appearing online or offline
  4. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there, a simple power cycle (hold the power button until your console shuts off, pull the power cord out, wait 1 full minute, plug it back in) should do the trick. It may also be an issue on Microsofts end too, their seems to be some issues happening
    that the proper teams are working on.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Try just signing out and back in again from the guide.

Nexus>Gamerpic (on left)>Sign out.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello Xbox player....o,

Click on the "Xbox button" on your controller, and navigate the Sign-In tab, select your profile and you should see an option at the bottom to "Appear offline", click on this and select "appear online".

Edit: You can also check your privacy settings by going to Settings > Account > Privacy & Online Safety > Xbox Live Privacy > View details & customize > Online Status & history > And check the setting you have set for the first option "Others can see
    if you're online
    "

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - change online status

2. Changed online name now wont sign in ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed online name now wont sign in ??: recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in... any help...
  3. When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...: Im trying to join a realm on minecraft and it told me to go to xbox.com sign in and change my privacy and settings. after trying to do that it sent me to the "Change your child's Xbox privacy and...
  4. Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc: Hi there, ive been having issues on trying to play minecraft realms with my friends (who play on xbox) on my windows 10 pc. i made a free xbox live account through my micfosoft account, which...
  5. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...
  6. Not getting party invites and can't change online status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting party invites and can't change online status: As of yesterday I'm unable to recieve and party invites or appear online and it's frustrating since it's happening to my friends i play with as well. We've done every trouble shooting method we've...
  7. Issue with changing "Online" status.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with changing "Online" status.: I keep running into an issue when trying to toggle my status between appear online/offiline. When I try to appear online it says "Online Status Unknown". This is also causing me to not be able to...
  8. I cannot change my online security.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my online security.: I want to be able to accept my friend request. But I can't because I need to change my online security. I need a parents account to change that. But I don't have parents that control my account I...
  9. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  10. Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer: Over the past week or so I have been getting kicked while playing black ops 2 online with the message of online status has changed. I've been on xbox live for over 5 years with never an issue like...