How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

Discus and support How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyzed235, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Skyzed235
    Skyzed235 Guest

How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore.

Thanks!

:)

Skyzed235, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Skyzed235 Win User

I couldnt pay gold, but i didnt have any other dues, but now its says i cant change it since it expired
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. AridLizard Win User

has your Live Gold expired and do you have an overdue balance?

if it has you may need to pay that before you can change the subscription
  5. tejo chase Win User

Just turn off recurring payments, it will then state that your live end date then past that date just pay for a month. That is unless you have left recurring payments on and went past the renewal date then you need
    to pay what's owed as it would've automatically attempted to take payment.
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you have recurring payments turned on (default) if there aren't enough funds to cover the payment it goes past due and that has to be settled before you can continue.

this link provides the information for paying a past due balance (do not use a code as that won't clear the past due balance)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

alternatively, you can contact Billing and request a call back.

go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

in step 1 choose Billing and Accounts

next select See Other Options (below the green "Ask A Question" button)

next select Payment and Billing

then click the Show Contact Options and choose from
    Chat with Xbox Support
    or Request Call from Xbox Support

hope this helps
Thema:

1. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it... - Similar Threads - change Live Gold

2. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  3. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...
  4. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  5. Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country: Hi folks, I moved from Ireland to France 3 months ago. I had a monthly payment set up on the XBox Live GOld platform, but my irish bank account is now empty and I forgot to change the location...
  6. Refunding or changing the ownership of Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding or changing the ownership of Xbox live gold: Please help me in any way. Do you know if you can refund online Xbox live purchases or change ownership from one user to another? c0162472-36bd-4f7b-96d0-296bd112b5af
  7. What Setting needs to change to enable my child to utilize my Xbox Gold Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Setting needs to change to enable my child to utilize my Xbox Gold Live account: We have Family Settings on our Xbox One S account. As the adult, I purchased Xbox Gold LIVE, but my child cannot utilize the Xbox Gold LIVE and that is the only reason I purchased it! What...
  8. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...
  9. I want to change my Live Gold to Home GOld

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my Live Gold to Home GOld: How do I change my Xbox Live Gold account to Home Gold so my kids will have gold access too? It isn't clear on the xbox.com site. b1a6ed3c-8e30-435a-a60c-6df646d8fa69
  10. Won't Allow Me to Get Xbox Live Gold - Won't Let Me Manage Parent Changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow Me to Get Xbox Live Gold - Won't Let Me Manage Parent Changes: I cannot get Xbox Live Gold because of Parent Permissions. I have tried to go into family on the microsoft account to change that, but it does not show an option that I need. I need some help...